- от Adrian Goldmintz, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Too many connection issues with too many sites to earn a higher rating. I want to love it, but I don't. When it works, it'sgood, but it's too sporadic
- от Пользователь Firefox 14566746, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5The extension forces the browser to refresh about 5 seconds after launch. Sometimes the extension causes the browser to freeze up and the only solution is to force close firefox. This does not appear to happen with the extension on Chrome. The firefox extension clearly is not a priority for Windscribe (the prompt to review the firefox extension even says to post on the Chrome store!) and it hasn't been updated in months despite multiple complaints by other users on Windscribe's subreddit.
- от BenoitAndrieu, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5When it works, speeds are good and browsing is not affected too much. It is not constant, it may be really quick and sometimes quite slow. Overall good.
Unfortunately, after some random time, it becomes impossible to do anything : browsing to new pages, refreshs. When it happens, gpu usage for firefox is high.
Only solution is to restart firefox which is destroying the usability.
It doesn't happen everyday and sometimes it happens multiple times per day...
I haven't tested the Windscribe windows app.
Edit : I finally switched to Opera for the cases when I need privacy. The windscribe extension can perfectly work some days but the others requires way too much restart of Firefox. I leave it with 3 stars because of the monthly 10Gb free limit.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14237262, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Seems to slow down my accessibility to other sites. Takes longer than it does when it's turned off. So far, tho, other than that it seems to be fine.
- от Nikita, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Windscribe offers awesome service. You're cool, guys!
However, I have a problem for a long time: some times a day Firefox stops to see any internet connection despite the fact that the connection is good. After restarting the browser everything is okay. I've noticed that this occurs only when I use Windscribe. Have anyone met such a problem?