- от Пользователь Firefox 14514493, 2 месяца назадОценено на 2 из 5VPN itself is fine, only downside is even if you turn off the auto connect on browser start, it will randomly auto connect to VPN server. It happens once every 3-4 days.
- от Barry Ryder, 6 месяцев назадОценено на 2 из 5Every now and again they break this extension and you can't load pages in Firefox until you disable it. Currently we have the same problem. With the extension enabled, you can't resolve any sites anywhere. Been this way nearly two weeks now.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15044373, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 2 из 5Расширение было классным, но испортилось совсем.
1. Они стали редиректить многие ссылки через smartredirect.de. Пришлось даже гуглить, что это за хрень.
2. при перезагрузке браузера расширение самостоятельно включается, это ДИКО бесит и может стать причиной бана иногда (если был залогинен на сайте и теперь зашёл с прокси)
- от Kostas, год назадОценено на 2 из 5The thing is I am generally happy with the app. Plus it has really candid deals. So I purchased it... But as I was interested in two alluded locations ( Chile and Peru ) I discovered that neither of them works ...I asked for help and had no reply ( during two weeks now ) It worked very good for other locations and I am perfectly willing to change my rating if you take my problem in consideration... a good app nevertheless...
- от Sergey Twersky, год назадОценено на 2 из 5Fantastic unstable connection when i am use another DNS with this settings:
Can you fix this problem?
- от Clares, год назадОценено на 2 из 5Works fine until it doesn't. PRetty frequently hangs the whole browser. This has been a thing for ages and doesn't seem like devs hurry to provide a solution unfortunately
- от Пользователь Firefox 12480023, год назадОценено на 2 из 5Addon faulty on multiple occasions. - It will turn itself on and off every 1 second until disabled through firefox settings.
While it is acting in this way, it is impossible to load a page or use the on/off button due to the connection state changing faster than a human can press the off button.
Windscribe as a vpn is fine but the firefox addon is not recommended.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15133630, 2 года назадОценено на 2 из 5I have not been using Windscribe 24/7; only at select times. But apparently at some point its configuration set itself to run when the browser starts, and ran itself out of data. Curiously, it also thought that this was October (it's actually the middle of December).
Lastly, the nagging to upgrade is ubiquitous and annoying enough to cause me to seriously contemplate uninstalling the app permanently. It promises anonymity and warns about invasive ads - then floods you with its own.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14791337, 3 года назадОценено на 2 из 5It works and there are no real issues with it. The data cap on free users is very low at 2gb, i went through that in about an hour or two. They do not let you signup your email if its considered (by them) to be a disposable email, i used a mail.com email and it was rejected. this pretty much annoyed me because it is by no means a "disposable email". While it functioned it is pretty much useless as a free application.