- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12188126, 4 года назадQuite reliable and fast connections without impacting on the speed of non-vpn connections outside of browser
Asks for password each time I boot up though which is irritating but understandable, a remember me button would be appreciated
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13063718, 4 года назадUPD: Addon is annoying as hell.
Adding to the last review:
4) Frequent connection losses and NO WARNING! Ffs, devs, it affects privacy, you know? Plugin just breaks connection and you continue to work through the censored compromised government network. Great, just great!!!
5) "Like our app"? Constant, never ending notifications to rate and review. Even "never ask again" does not work. You want review!? Get it!!! Spend some time to update this addon, it is horrible and annoying!!!
It's ok, but not ideal.
1) Plugin asks for password sometimes when you reopen browser. Don't have option to save it somehow.
2) Plugin does not remember the connection status. So upon browser start you have to turn the vpn manually. Even with "Auto connect" option turned on.
3) The most annoying thing is that it often loses your chosen country and sets to "Optimal server" which is usually (surprise!) the same country as yours. Guys! VPN is used exactly to go through other countries, I don't need my homeland's censorship, even if it's "optimal". It's just stupid.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14316081, 4 года назадI can't use the extension anymore (September 8 update). When I try to log on, after entering my username, either clicking on the Password box or pressing Tab closes the extension abruptly. Hope you can take a look at it.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14282882, 4 года назадGood extension, but typing in your password (being VPN Unlimited user) every time you want to use it (after logging to browser) is real pain in the azz and complete waste of time. Fix it, please.