- от JoonBug, 5 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5Requires an additional software that you have to download and still doesn't work...I believed in it before but once this new requirement was required it's too much work...
- от Пользователь Firefox 12802646, 5 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5Used on YouTube.
Starts downloading, then asks for companion app.
Download is useless, it's less than 1KB.
Re-installed with companion app, aggregation of 4min video takes 40hours!
In the end, get audio and video source, and merge as MP4.
- от NoName, 5 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5This add on is some kind of malware where they are either stealing your data from your computer, or downloading malware to your computer. If you download a Ytube video, which it often has to restart multiple times taking hours, after it's done downloading it has a message that says 'aggregating...' or 'preparing converter...' even if you didn't choose to convert the video. That process shows it will take *another* five hours to change a short one hour video. This is unnecessary and can only be an excuse to use the time to steal data or download malware onto your computer. There is NO process that needs to be done to a short one hour video file that takes five hours. It's like those old malware keygens from years ago that came with 'cracked' software, that said 'generating keys...' while the key was already ready and the programs were just using the time to download the malware over your slow dial-up connection. THIS ADD-ON IS SOME KIND OF SPY OR MALWARE AND HARDLY WORKS MOST OF THE TIME ANYWAY.
- от SwervinSammo, 5 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5Used to be good until the recent update. I don't get the watermarks on my vids but I was forced to install a companion app then all of a sudden... ADS and Browser trying to be hijacked. You guys are horrible, you should be ashamed of yourselves for wasting our time with such a sh**ty change and recommending malware.
- от Пользователь Firefox 12559398, 5 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5Didn't give me any options to download YouTube videos as-is, only lower quality transcoded versions with a huge watermark. Had much better results simply pasting the link into a downloader website and got the full quality original MP4 stream without having to install an addon AND a desktop app.