Некоторые функции временно отключены, пока мы проводим техническое обслуживание сайта. Мы вернемся на полную мощность в ближайшее время.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от jeff, месяц назадStole this one as its about what I was going to wrote. Used to be good years ago. Don't bother anymore. I used to use this app like 3 years ago when it was small and unknown. It was great back then. Now they're making you jump through loopholes for the same thing. Now you have to download an external app (which defeats the purpose of an extension) and they watermark your videos. This didn't happen in the past. It is a shame to see a small, unknown app that used to be great turn into a money grab. Now looking for alternatives.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от staigea, месяц назадI would maybe think about donating, if the QR code was bigger than the video I was trying to download, it isn't a gentle reminder, its a big FU to the people that havent paid for it, might as well make it mandatory to pay for it. I will not be doing either one. If the QR code was smaller, I might have thought about it, but its obnoxious.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 18128795, месяц назадExtension will not work without downloading a companion app. Resulting videos have a huge watermark on them unless you pay $20 to unlock the pro version. Downloaded video does not match the quality of the online video despite having the ability to select the specific resolutions of the hosted file.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Ruppert, месяц назадI have yet to master all of the tools offered in Video DownloadHelper and at times it can be a bit frustrating, but that is because I have yet to master it's versatility. It would be great if it could do download batches like AnyStream, but I guess that would be asking too much. over all it is a good program.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от ObserverBiasObserver, месяц назадFor me, personally, it's gotten much more use recently and works better than it did some years back. One complaint I would voice is that custom settings seem to reset either at random or after updates, and it doesn't seem to differentiate sources running on the same page from the main one intended, but it remains workable and surprisingly convenient.