I noticed it does not take effect on https://addons.mozilla.org, I don't know if it is a feature or a bug.
Recommendation: instead of displaying deprecated mobile operating systems like Symbian and Firefox OS, the addon should add Sailfish OS to the list (maybe BlackBerry also).
It would be good to add the possibility to enter multiple custom user agent instead of just one, like this addon (not supported with latest Firefox): https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/user-agent-switcher/
- от sideburns, 5 лет назадОценено на 1 из 5I installed this on FF 57 running on Fedora 25. No matter how I configured it, it showed that I was running FF 52 under Windows, even after I restarted FF. I uninstalled it, restarted FF and no change. I had to go into about:config to undo the damage. Utterly worthless.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13489739, 5 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5I used Random Agent Spoofer which does not work in FF57. This extension is about as good. Does not randomize automatically, but easily changed with a few clicks. Just as with R. A. S., Youtube knows Google's Chrome browser and will not allow you in the site. Just spoof another browser temporarily and go on.
- от xBB, 5 лет назадОценено на 3 из 5Worked well for a long time. Now I am getting constant reCaptcha hCaptcha and all sorts of Cloudflare flags...
It is a shame that you cannot change the user-agent on url-based or tab based.
- от Пользователь Firefox 11218040, 5 лет назадОценено на 2 из 5Switched from Random Agent Spoofer after the update to Firefox 57. Missing a lots of functions ...
Also why can't I use a weird OS/Browser combo like FreeBSD/Edge? And a timer is missing, and a random button ...
- от Пользователь Firefox 13077857, 5 лет назадОценено на 1 из 5I've installed and tested it on Firefox (Android) 57.0. No matter what I select from the web-extension popup, my useragent remains unchanged at useragent-detection websites.
- от tony72, 5 лет назадОценено на 4 из 5I was looking for a Firefox 57-compatible replacement for UA-Control, which let me map different domains to different user-agents. This at least lets me do that with one alternate user-agent, so it's a lot better than nothing, however I wish it was more powerful.