- от morphles, 10 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5Sadly not actively developed, but still works amazing, I find it better than any other privacy plugin, or even than combination of them. Due to how easy it is to customize/adjust on per page basis, no deep menus or anything, click, whitelist some domains, done.
- от Sauron462, 10 месяцев назадОценено на 4 из 5While the extension is discontinued, it's still very powerful and works as of the time being. It definitely is for advanced users, but it's not too hard to figure out.
- от Botan, год назадОценено на 5 из 5Beautiful & very useful. I hope Raymond Hill will continue updates. I think "For advanced users" should be removed in the section "About this extension" so as not to scare people into installing it without even trying to use it first.
- от wolygi, год назадОценено на 3 из 5recently tiktok wont play videos unless this extension is completely disabled. Even if you turn off the extension on it's options while browsing tiktok it still wont load and play videos. i need to go on the add-on tab and completely disable or unistall umatrix for tiktok videos start playing again.
Oh yeah i disabled add-on by add-on till i found out which one was the problem.
- от Cosmic_Annihilation, год назадОценено на 5 из 5It's a very sad day to see this addon's repo being archived and the developer abandoning the project. It's a great tool and hopefully in a not too far future development will resume! Thanks for the addon and your hard work on creating one of the best addons on Firefox.
- от Adrien, год назадОценено на 5 из 5Someone dragged my attention to the fact that Raymond Hill got upset (see https://github.com/uBlockOrigin/uMatrix-issues/issues/291#issuecomment-694988696)
This is bad news. This extension is a niche, but very useful. The interface is clearly a UX wonderful design, given the mission it tries to fullfill.
I wish someone is willing to continue to maintain this extension. There is nothing to add currently, but from time to time, there's always something cool to add or fix.
A big thank you to Raymond Hill for supporting a better Web experience, and all people that thought uMatrix was broking their browsing experience when it was the opposite.