- от Пользователь Firefox 14712659, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Normally I would rate this a 5 but for the past month or so it has slowed my browsers loading time down A LOT. Meaning that when I first launch the browser and try to connect to any website it takes like 2 minutes to load that website, but when I disable the extension it loads instantly. I hope they can fix this issue soon.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15078729, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5In the last week (7 days) Facebook has managed to override all anti-ads controls, UBlock Origin included. My news feed is now flooded with ads ("recommended posts") and ads in sidebars, all of which I had managed to eliminate or almost completely minimize this last year. Now what?! Seems no functioning options.
- от Пользователь Firefox 6976090, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Okay, but c'mon guys. Make it easier for non-XML gurus to creat simple blocking rules using "*" wildcards. Trying to block a simple thing like "items_list3", "items_list2", "items_list9", should be as simple as setting a filter for "items_list*", but no... :-(
- от Chris Currier, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Now blocks sites open from links.....Linux Mint using FF 66.0.1...example opening site from RSS feed. Just see blank page when FF opens. Disable this add-on and FF works as expected. This behavior started in March 2019.
- от Jared, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5This is an excellent adblocker, probably the best you can find for Firefox and other browsers; it does a great job blocking all ads, and it is also open source, a near guarantee of security and privacy.
The interface is very outdated, though--the buttons and layout are not at all intuitive to less robust computer users (thankfully I'm not one of them) and the settings menu can be confusing to the extreme. Though these problems don't apply to me, they do to many, and I think they should be fixed.
Aside from the UI, uBlock Origin is the best adblocker available for Firefox.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13510677, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Your picker tool for selecting element to block is not accurate. I tried it to block related videos in YouTube site and it failed to select it successfully.