- от Minionblacke, месяц назадОценено на 3 из 5It's been fine all long until.... just now i find out a new behaviour from this. It deactivates automatically and becomes inactive. I have to regularly activate the extension. What gives?
Does it only work well against Google and not other search engines?
- от Пользователь Firefox 17390352, 2 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5outstanding-- perfect for blocking sites when programming like geeksforgeeks and tutorialspoint, quora, and other way too SEO-optimized sites
- от S1lenceIsG0ldEn, 2 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5Thank you for letting me de-Amazonize my search results! There are indeed still a few other stores left -- mind you, not that Amazon limits itself to just showing up when you look for something to buy. #BoycottAmazon #ShopSmall #SaveLivelihoods #SaveNeighborhoods
- от Art Held, 5 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5I've been using this for a while now. It just "works". I've added half a dozen sites and I don't miss them a bit. When I accidentally add one, its easy to find and delete it from the blacklist.
This thing is PERFECT for me! Thank you.
- от Miki, 5 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5Amazing. Does exactly what I needed it to do. Thank you for creating this.
This should be shipped as a default feature in all browsers, considering that terrible clickbait sites rise so easily in search engines.