- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12137900, 8 дней назадI uninstalled it (because it stopped working after Google changed the design, in the search results, to the tree-dot option menu) but it started working normally after I re-installed it. However, it still only works on Google.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от KirkH420, 21 день назадI wish there were more starts to give you.
If I have a choice in the matter, I'll never search the web without this. It's really disappointing how some users run into a slight hiccup, maybe in need of an update, so they write a 1-star review that says "completely useless." Clearly you RageQuit and didn't actually give the add-on a chance despite it's 112x 5-star reviews.
I even figured out a way to use my free PasteBin account to create my own subscription URL. It's useful if I want to use my blacklist on a friend's computer.
It would be really cool if that were added as a feature to uBlacklist, using PasteBin API calls. Like a method() that uploads my list contents to my paste page. Just an idea.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от QuantumDrone, месяц назадWith the new (in beta) google search 'option dots' at the right hand side of each result, this no longer works, sadly. There's no way to opt-out of the beta features (it seems to be a soft roll-out on google's end.)
It's my hope that this addon will be updated soon, as I love the features it provides. If there's any more info I can give, let me know.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Bkuuzin, 3 месяца назадI've used this addon for a while and it works great! Just one problem though; sometimes there's one search result that uBlacklist doesn't let me block. Other results have the 'Block this site' option, but just one of them won't have it. Not sure if it's a bug or something about the url, even adding it manually doesn't work. Other than that, great addon!
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Minionblacke, 4 месяца назадIt's been fine all long until.... just now i find out a new behaviour from this. It deactivates automatically and becomes inactive. I have to regularly activate the extension. What gives?
Does it only work well against Google and not other search engines?
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17390352, 5 месяцев назадoutstanding-- perfect for blocking sites when programming like geeksforgeeks and tutorialspoint, quora, and other way too SEO-optimized sites
- Оценено на 5 из 5от S1lenceIsG0ldEn, 6 месяцев назадThank you for letting me de-Amazonize my search results! There are indeed still a few other stores left -- mind you, not that Amazon limits itself to just showing up when you look for something to buy. #BoycottAmazon #ShopSmall #SaveLivelihoods #SaveNeighborhoods