- Оценено на 5 из 5от Derpy, 11 дней назадIt can't fool the Chrome Store to let me install extensions. But the Chrome Store has extensions that allow Firefox extensions to be installed!
Pains me that Mozilla has removed INCREDIBLE extensions or simply blocked them from being enabled. For example: I have a right to view Google's cached results, which even Google agrees to by virtue of having similar extensions on its own Chrome store. But Firefox blocks Come Back Cached Link and doesn't seem to have any other similar extension to replace it.
Jealous much, Mozilla??
There are a lot of other really nice addons that pose ZERO security issues that Mozilla blocks. The devs should be ashamed.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12475597, месяц назадI confirm this addon works in Firefox for Android 68.11, Android 12. But this add-on is not in the very limited add-on list of Firefox for Android, So it must first be downloaded using computer ("request desktop site" may work also), open the downloaded xpi file with Firefox for Android 68.11, then select "allow" in popup dialogue. No convoluted process of nightly version needed. Version 68.11 seems the last that could install add-ons and set about:config, so do not update!
- Оценено на 5 из 5от littlebookie, месяц назадJust needed to download Windows ISO, rather than Media Creation Tool. Worked like a charm.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от jsh2, 2 месяца назадIt's a great and easy to use add-on, but it's presets are very old and out dated at this point in time.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Raynsauce, 3 месяца назадDoes what it says, but this only works for "dumb" browser checks
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12809733, 4 месяца назадCould use some improvements, like a panel where you check all overriden domains (as if you override imgur.com it will always redirect to imgur.io, making it impossible to undo without disabling the extension) and a "simple mode" that allows switching only between desktop and android UA.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Jasper, 5 месяцев назадBy changing your user agent to Windows / Edge, Microsoft Teams works like a charm on Linux :)
- Оценено на 4 из 5от MMG_, год назадPractical, especially if you want to upload something from your PC to Instagram. Even now, when I want to use Teams in the browser, I can do so despite Microsoft's disabling, because I pretend to be on Edge. I noticed that the Chromium-based Edge is still missing and only the old one is available.