- Оценено на 5 из 5от quantum_stieve, 2 года назадHaving a bit of tendonitis right now and using the mouse is making it worse, but I have to keep working. This extension is making it possible, so deep thanks to the devs.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от smittie, 2 года назадThis is a really useful and feature rich extension.
Took me a while though to learn that jumping through search results isn't the same as in vim. In my opinion that makes it unnecessarily harder to cultivate a workflow with the extension, when core functions are mapped differently. Other than that it's great.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 15154749, 3 года назадThis add-on is also one of the reasons that I keep using Firefox. I used VimFx/Vimium before, but Tridactyl has a flawless experience regarding keybindings and total control of browsing experience over the keyboard.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от john, 3 года назадI used to use saka keys before this, and this just blows it out of the water. ie., about 3x the functionality.
Being an emacs user the vim learning curve was pretty steep (> 20hrs), but it was well worth the effort.
Its also not perfect, and I don't know the logic behind why they have assigned the keys this way, I hope they will do a detailed documentation on that. Knowing the logic would have made remembering the keys easier. I hope they can create a pic of a keyboard with the keys so as to be able to remember visually and this would also help in rebinding keys which I use more with those that I don't want.
The ability to customize to my liking is a big selling point. And its just like bash aliases, you can create a tridactylrc file in your home and edit it easily and clearly. Just superb.
I would also really like to know in layman's terms clearly and in great detail about what kind of security vulnerability this extension and its advanced native option causes. The current explanations are not enough.
Thanks to the developers for this great extension.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от frikdt, 3 года назадThank you so much for this extension. I've been using pentadactyl for years until support for it eventually stopped. After that I tried a host of others such as saka-keys, vimfx etc. eventually settling on vimium; but none of these did the job the way pentadactyl used to. While Tridactyl may be missing a few features I got used to such as page marks and regex search, it seems to be much faster than I remember pentadactyl used to be, and its documentation is far neater and easier to browse. In my opinion, it's currently the best vim-like extension out there.