- Оценено на 4 из 5от Alexander Martinez, 5 лет назадThanks for this add on, it's realy helpfully for user who use a lot of tabs in a session.
I really miss 2 things that wass very usefull, the auto hide, and the transparency without rezize the webpage area.
I don't know if it's posible cus the api limits.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13543417, 5 лет назадTree-style tabs are more compact and orderly than organizing tabs through the normal tabs bar. This extension has a few bugs in it, but it's still indispensable to saving time on the internet! Thank you, Piro. :)
- Оценено на 4 из 5от CosmicDan, 5 лет назадPretty good, only issue is when used with Sync Tab Groups it does not restore the tree structure (the whole view is flattened). That's probably something that Sync Tab Groups has to support, though.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от slith, 5 лет назадEver since 57 this looks disgusting. Still the best addon out there though.
This combined with scrollbar anywhere made firefox the single best browser. Both dont work right anymore. RIP Firefox.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от dvogel, 5 лет назадIt's a great idea and a perfectly well made extension but it's usefulness is limited by the release of Firefox v57. Hopefully Piro can work with the Firefox team to eliminate the mandatory horizontal tab toobar. It looks like there's tickets filed for this here:
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13522684, 5 лет назадExcellent addon.
One very useful addition would be the ability to switch between tabs by scrolling with the mouse wheel while hovering above the sidebar
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13526100, 5 лет назадThe "new child tab" does'nt work, even if correctly selected in the pref
There is no possibility to middle cliq and have the possibility to create a new child tab...
WOuld very great if TTS interact with multi-account containe, so that a new child tab has the same contaner as its parent
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13514077, 5 лет назадSeems to be a reasonable substitute for the XUL-version. An absolutely essental addon for firefox!
But I like to report a bug. When I click on a tab and drag it to another window, the tab disappears from the source window (as expected), but does not reappear in the destination window. First you believe that it has been erased, but turning off the sidebar by clicking the show menu, and the turning it on again makes the moved tab magically reappear.
I hope you can fix this soon, since it is very confusing..
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13496273, 5 лет назадThe previous version had exactly what I was searching for, meaning the ability to group (and collapse) tabs together while remaining at the top like the default tabs.
I am using half-width windows all the time, so the side bars take way too much space for me, so sadly I had to disable it once firefox forced its update and new plugin versions on me, but I am still hopeful that one day it will give us that functionnality back.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13489879, 5 лет назадThis extension would be perfect if the author could hide the children tabs from the top bar tab so you would have only the parents on the top and the children on the left, a superlative UX tweaks!
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13483985, 5 лет назадI'm very glad Piro had a revised version of Tree Style Tab for the latest major revision of Firefox. The user interface has changed, and functionality is somewhat less, but the core features remain present.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13473926, 5 лет назадПолезное приложение, хоть что-то, что позволяет получить нормальные вкладки а не эти скукоженные сверху, а можно добавить авто группировку вкладок чтобы 1 нижние адресу группировались под верхним? по типу
- Оценено на 4 из 5от muddlemand, 5 лет назадThank goodness you have updated for Ff 57. It was showing as "legacy" and I was dreading the loss of TST. But it isn't as good (yet): The cross for closing a tab is on the left, even when the tree is on the right of the browser - I always have it on the right. And the Ff tabs show along the top as well as TST's tree at the side! I know it's early days but I hope you'll fix these two things very soon.
Also, thank you for the instructions for converting session information manually - but I'm fairly tech savvy and didn't find it straightforward. Many users won't know how to start "command prompt", how to find the profile directory, where to look for about:support. I corrected/removed a typo in the code you gave (intelligent guessing based on distant memories of DOS - I decided to risk it! I'm not a programmer) - but not everyone will know to copy and paste that, nor to paste each line one at a time, nor to remove the C:...> from each line. These things aren't obvious if you don't already know. Then I looked at the addon options, after converting the session info because that came up first of all, and saw another way of converting (not manually) but no advice how to do it; maybe that would have been more sensible, I can't tell.
Some user feedback for you, the "non-techy" point of view. :) Overall though, very very glad to have Tree Style Tabs as I'd never want to live without it. :)
UPDATE 18th Nov '17: Just been surprised by a tab opening that told me why the top tab bar can't be hidden. I'm not techy enough to risk the workaround, I have no experience customising CSS. I understand it's the fault of Firefox and can wait... hoping it isn't too long a wait! But in the meantime: (1) Can we have a context menu link to settings, instead of having to open extensions manager, please? and (2) the "Allow to create bookmarks" checkbox (under "Bookmark this tree" in the context menu options) won't allow me to select it, it just blinks and stays unchecked. Oh, and (3) the option for fixing the width back in the context menu - if that's even possible, now we're forced into using the sidebar instead of "real" tabs-at-the-side?
I really don't like any other browsers, I periodically try them all again (whenever I get fed up with Firefox!) - especially since Ff stopped supporting Java - but I don't know if I can cope without Tree Style Tab. Let's hope the voice of the masses is heard, so many people feel trapped and cheated by this unwanted update to 57. Looking foward to whatever you can do to make TST great again. :)
- Оценено на 4 из 5от dajare, 5 лет назадHave just started using this with FF57, as the "list tabs" drop down that I'm familiar with from v. 56 and earlier seems to have gone AWOL. Tree Style Tab addon meets this need nicely, even if a bit more cumbersome than the old button used to be.
On the plus side, it has more features that I'm guessing I will grow into: it took me a moment to find the "expand/collapse all" toggle, for example, but it's there! The themes are decent, but I would prefer one that didn't differentiate the "sidebar background" from the "tab background" -- perhaps there is one already, though. Also, it would be nice to have an option with more compressed presentation.
On the whole, though, quite a valuable addon, and kudos to the developer for having this ready to run in the new world of Firefox Quantum.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Peter Bezdek, 5 лет назадMust have extension! I can not work without it. However, last days, very annoying bug. New tabs are not visible in tree sometimes. They are only in standart horizontal title bar.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Justin, 5 лет назадIt works! And it's a tree! And there are many and sensible config options! And it integrates with containers!! Wooohooo!!!
You have to manually disable the horizontal tabbar at this moment. This is a limitation of the webextension api, not something this extension can currently do something about. But once that's possible, it'll get the final star ;-)