- от Sigge, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Seems when i restart firefox the connection to the parent tab is dropped, so structure end up flat again. A bit annoying, and looses a big part of its function. Otherwise a nice addon with potential.
- от Zim, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5It's wonderful to work with tabs in a tree in the sidebar. However, there's a frequent bug appearing: sometimes the last tab or the one before the last one bring you to the incorrect tab (and reloading the extension/sidebar doesn't work). Other times it won't let you change tabs at all (clicking, ctrl+tab works fine), or hang unexpectedly until you reload it. It's not reliable, but when it works is quite useful.
- от Suitov, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5I have three recurring bugs, and they're ones reported by other users. Firstly, the tab sidebar often doesn't load and just shows the loading indicator forever. Secondly, it can get into a mood where clicking one tab switches to a completely different tab (often the tab directly before it in the tab order) (clicking the tab in Firefox's default top tab bar instead works as expected, so the issue is definitely with this add-on). Thirdly, it often forgets and rearranges child tabs with no apparent logic, changing the order and hierarchy completely.
I rely heavily on this add-on so I'm hoping they can fix these issues. It would be an easy five stars if I could just trust it without worrying whether or not it'll even load! I want to remove the default tab bar and just use this add-on, but at present I can't trust the add-on to work properly.
- от Пользователь Firefox 12979226, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Not works very well on mac firefox, no any tabs show up but just a loading indicator keeps loading forever. This doesn't happens everytime, but still very high frequency. Althrough I can get rid of this by disable and re-enable it, it's still anoying
- от Gipphe, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5WARNING: This addons is currently very buggy. Usually, it's a simple case of clicking a tab and a completely different tab is selected, every now and then. This is solved by going into Tree Style Tab's settings and unchecking and checking the "optimise tree restoration with cache" option. But today, I leave Tree Style Tab at the wayside, as my entire 70+ tab tree structure was completely demolished when I opened up Firefox for the day, only to see all tabs being considered direct children of 1 other tab, disregarding any previous tree structures. Disregarding the fact that I should probably get my tabs sorted out, it is clear that Tree Style Tab, currently at version 2.8.5, is too flawed for my uses. Tread with caution.
- от Kostas Margiavičius, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Great idea, but too buggy.
1. "Behavior for new tab actions" doesn't do anything.
2. Whenever I open a link in a new tab, the new tab becomes a child. I can't set it to be a sibling.
3. For some unknown reason sometimes I can't select a tab. When I click a tab, a neighbouring tab is automatically selected. Need to restart the browser to fix it.
Win 10/Firefox 65.0.1/TST 2.7.22
- от Пользователь Firefox 14370336, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5You need to urgently remove/move/add possibility to remove the "Close tab options" menu in the context menu. Now it can be accidentally triggered to close all tabs when actually trying to reopen closed tab! Just lost over 50 tabs doing so!
Otherwise the add-on is great and recommended for anyone with high number of tabs open.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13525354, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5This is a love-hate relationship. The concept is great. The implementation is horrible.
Sometimes this add-on just mixes up the hierarchy of my tabs and I painfully have to reorder them by hand. This can be a lot of a work since this add-on espeacially makes sense when you use many tabs.
- от Jerry, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5When it works it's cool, but sometimes it just keeps loading and nothing happens! Now I have 3 tabs open and its been 25 minutes, still it is showing the loading animation, 25 minutes to load 3 tabs is not right. Very nice add-on but very buggy. The only solution is to close the tree style tab sidebar and then again click "show sidebars". Then it works perfectly. Hope its updated soon.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13940963, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5I've been having some issues w/ TreeStyleTab since update 59. Before 59, i could do the chrome.css hide trick suggested here: https://superuser.com/questions/1261660/firefox-quantum-ver-57-how-can-i-hide-the-horizontal-tab-bar-with-treesty and everything worked fine.
Now w/ 59, I don't see the text in tree style tab view and can't access any right-click menu options.
I use FIrefox on Windows 10 x64 - rev 1709.
This is disappointing since tree-style is the reason I use FF.
When will Tree Style Tab be updated to resolve these graphical anomalies?
- от Laura, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5The interface is easy to use, and the tree toggles off an on quickly. It's great when there are only a few tabs open. My problems with Tree Style Tab is that it slows down and already slow browser (Firefox Quantum). It takes time to load on opening the browser, and if there are more than four or five tabs, it seems to slow down the loading of the pages. This may be due to not being able to override the top tabs Firefox uses, so two sets of tabs are loading at once. Whatever causes the slowdown and freezing--Firefox or the add-on--there are times they simply don't work well together, so I turn off the tree.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13497124, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5【Bug report】After the last update in March. The tree bar stays in loading status forever, cant see any tabs but a loading icon.
But if I disable and then enable this addon, everything goes well.
It happens everytime when I open firefox.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13503367, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5UPDATE 7-21-20:
Since the last Firefox update (to 78.0.2 64-bit), almost every time I left-click on a tab in the sidebar, instead of just selecting the tab, TST executes the "Move tab to new window" action. If the tab has children, the entire tree is moved to a new window. (I say "almost every time" as there may be one time in about ten that TST does not do this).
Needless to say, this is extremely annoying, as I then have to move my tabs (one at a time) from the new window back into the original window.
If I remember to do so, I can select tabs normally from the top tab bar, but muscle memory is ingrained for TST's sidebar, at this point, so I frequently forget to do that.
I don't know if this problem is due to a change in Firefox or in TST, as I'm clear on how their latest updates might be interacting. I can say that TST v3.5.13 did NOT fix the problem.
The parent/child tab separation happens rarely now (and it's been a few months since I've seen it happen, so that bug may have been squashed.
Works pretty well, but sometimes child tabs get separated from the parent tab and other child tabs, with non-associated tabs in between. I've not seen a pattern to when this happens, unfortunately. At least the tabs are lost, but it can get confusing.
- от dmorgen, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Tree Style Tab could be incredibly helpful, except for some bugs. I'm running Firefox on a Mac running High Sierra. The main problem is my tab trees change on their own. It seems to happen randomly, at least I haven't detected any pattern, except sometimes trees change between exiting Firefox & starting it up again.
What's very weird: I've disabled the add-on since it was becoming useless as it kept changing my trees; so I'm working without trees. This mostly works ok. However, the tabs get rearranged when exiting & restarting Firefox! I have no reason to blame this on TST, except I never had the problem before using TST!
There's also one nuisance, which might not have anything to do with TST. Often when I duplicate a tab (& I think in some other situations) the tabs are scrolled so the new tab is at the left or right edge of displayed tabs. I find this to be very annoying since I lose the context of the tab, until I manually scroll the tab list.