- от Пользователь Firefox 13070096, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5The previous version of the side tabs could be narrowed or widened at my discretion. This new version does not allow that. The previous version removed the tab bar above the address bar, thus freeing up vertical display space. This newer version does not do that. Why the regression of capabilities? I have removed the addon until such time as an updated and more capable one is provided.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13174481, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5It updated on it's own and I DO NOT LIKE the new version. Why the hell would I still want the top taps if I have side tabs. As far as I can tellthere's no way to fix this, which pretty much renders is useless to me.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13478335, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5I thought just once in my life and upgrade or update would be better than the old and not screw it up.
In previous versions of Tree Style Tab , unopened tabs would show up in red. In all his wisdom the developer has decided to discontinue that extremely useful feature, which helps when you have dozens of tabs open. Why be a developer if you are just going to make your product worse?
- от Пользователь Firefox 13474672, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Absolutely hideous since Firefox 57.0 launched.
It's probably something rather fundamental that has changed in Firefox that means I'm not stuck with the default tab style AS WELL as the tree style tab.
I think Piro has either reached obsolescence or lost sight of the original idea.
I wanted less screen wastage, now I've got a button, and the tree tabs have a header, *and* I've got the tabs at the top.
If I can't get rid of the regular tab style, I will just have to get used to it.
Real shame - I've been using Tree Style tabs for years, and you've been perfect - but now it's much too ugly to use.
I'm sorry. :(
- от hitchcmj, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Unfortunately a lot of features and ways of doing things seem to have been lost in the crappy firefox change. I can't find an option to get rid of the arrows for the trees anymore. Worse than that, now tabs opened from pin tabs open at the top of the list rather than the bottom. It really defeats the purpose of the whole extension. But perhaps the worse of all, this extension no longer removes the terrible tab bar that firefox comes with. I and many others use this extension to save vertical space; the neglect of such important features is sure to doom this extension to obscurity.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13472478, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Firefoxが57になりこのアドオンが最新版に更新された結果、ブックマークサイドバーにタブツリーが統合されてしまい、大変不便になりました。自分の使い方として左サイドバーにブックマークを表示し、右側にツリー型タブというスタイルでしたので、現状の仕様に困っています。もし、作者様にもどうにもならない仕様の更新でしたら申し訳ありません。
- от Пользователь Firefox 13470586, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5I installed it because I read it could place my Tabs back to the Bottom, but it can't .
Don't know if it has any other useful features ( seems to be too Complex for a "Normal" User )
- от Пользователь Firefox 13450984, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Requires access to ALL data from websites, read and modify bookmarks, and use notifications... I cannot remotely see why those permissions could be possibly needed...