- от bafra-acizade-cig-kofte, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5hi dear author
your addon toolbar button iframe texts and frame text false. dont work. :(
please find solution.
coder is support very good.
- от WoolyBug, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5DeepL integration doesn't seem to work.
I tried translating some of your reviews here, and it would always show ????????????? for English
Google Translate works, but not DeepL.
I tried DeepL by itself, and it in fact doesn't seem to be working at all as of Nov 20/2017Hi. I had issued an update (3.1.4) already to fix DeepL integration. Please note that Russian (I think you translated that from here) doesn't work with DeepL since they do not support that language. If a language is not recognised by DeepL, they display question marks.
Please try one of the supported languages:
Thank you for using Translate Now and please try my suggestions after updating Translate Now to 3.1.4.
- от griswolf, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Did not translate highlighted text in a particular extension's description. Did try to translate the firefox extensions page... top level, whether or not I highlighted the text: Useless in that context. (Google's translate tool worked fine with cut and pasted text).
- от Thorketill, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Best translation app to use with DeepL. But since a while, the toolbar button keeps sending me to Google Translate instead of DeepL as I set it up. It's annoying because I would like to avoid completely to use google.
- от <<=Aquiles=>>, 4 года назадОценено на 3 из 5It is a good tool however I would ask you to improve instant translation when selecting a text as it is a bit awkward to open a tab every time we want to see a word or phrase translated.
DeepL seems to me to be an extraordinary translator, and in fact it's the best I've tried so far, but the detail I mentioned earlier has dissuaded me from using this tool.
Hopefully some update will implement this possibility.
Thank you for reading my comment.
- от miguel, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5I tried several extensions for google translate, all of them with an elaborate pop-up window. These windows are very nice but they eliminate an important characteristic: the choices between several possible translations of a word or phrase. Besides they had strange bugs. The simplicity wins at the end.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13095960, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Thank you for making this addon. Could you add more options to it? Say, "never translate a certain language" ,"never translate a certain webpage or website", "text selection and pop up translation " etc. Many thanks!Hi, thanks for you review.
I'm not sure how "never translate a certain language" would work. Same for "Never translate a certain webpage or website".
Popup translation will not be supported by this addon. There are different addons for that.
- от PERCE-NEIGE, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5I can't make the speak it option working. Open a google translate page, but I prefer it as a window, to not leave the tab. Since the speak it feature doesn't work, doesn't give me more than going directly to the google translate page.You prefer it as a new tab? Disable "Reuse tab" in the preferences.
Are you sure your sound is turned on? The speak action is limited to 195 characters, it will tell you that if you try to speak more than 195 characters.
If you want speak action to only speak, use the checkbox "Use audio only for Google Translate Voice" in the preferences.
If you have other suggestions, please file a new issue on GitHub. https://github.com/Smile4ever/firefoxaddons/issues
If any of these remarks helped you, please consider updating your review.
- от happysurf, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Very good WE tool for translation.
Works fine also in text area, AMO pages and "internal" pages like about:support.
In addition there is no word selection number limit.
Will be great in the future add a short cut or a popup icon for open the translation page.
Thank you very much.
EDIT: Where is possible report a bug?
EDIT 2: I suggest to add in context menu > Translate all the page.
Thanks.Thanks for your review.
- You can report bugs here: https://github.com/Smile4ever/firefoxaddons/issues
- Version 3.0 contains an option to translate a whole page. Click the toolbar button without a selection to translate the whole page, or just right click the page to translate it (you will see the context menu, if there is no selection it will translate the whole page).
- The character limit is 5000 characters for translation and 195 characters for the speak action.
- от Пользователь Firefox 12744015, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Beautiful add-on, does exactly what it says. It's a WebExtension, so it won't cease to exist when FF57 comes out.
No more bells and whistles needed, please keep it clean and simple.
For anyone who wants pop-ups, there are other extensions which offer that.