- от Пользователь Firefox 15890019, год назадОценено на 1 из 5Tried TinEye a couple of times: first time a year or so ago, but it was not finding images, often returning zero results. Then I tried HagGeowanni's reverse image search Add-On which found the same images in 50 or more locations. I stuck with that right up until recently when as reset lost all my add-ons and I was tempted to try TinEye again to see why so many find it so good. But it just doesn't work: I run a search, TinEye can't find the image at all, yet when I use HG's add-on, it finds them all no problem. I presume that TinEye fails to work in a browser setup to stop my usage from being tracked.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано год назадI'm sorry that you're not able to find the images you're looking for using TinEye. Though we add tens of millions of images every day, there are images that we haven't found yet, or can't find due to restrictions, such as on most social media sites.
I can assure you that we do not track your usage in any way. If you believe that TinEye isn't working in your properly in your browser, I encourage to contact email@example.com and we can look in to that for you.
- от Corvid, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Downloaded on firefox. Right click on photos and nothing to do with TinEye shows up. Don't bother downloading this
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 2 года назадHi Corvid. I'm sorry you're having trouble with the extension. Some websites block right clicks on images, in which case the extension can't work on it. I suggest trying on images on other sites; I know cnn.com images work. If it still doesn't appear, then there must be an installation problem. If you'd like to email firstname.lastname@example.org I'd be happy to help.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15019702, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Sorry to tell You. But TinEye almost let me fall for a scam. Only because I was smart enough to use Google Image Search, and I barely got out before any damage was done. TinEye gave me no results on ten photos while google did much better. I need to be sure, so I must discard TinEye as a reliable search machine.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14799867, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Wow, now TinEye's crippled itself by pandering to the datamining whOres at google. NO WAY do I allow google's intrusive cookies on MY PC, TinEye, so you and your lazy monetizing execs can go stuff yourselves.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13989027, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5URI Too Long Error everytime, Useless
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 3 года назадI'm sorry that you're having trouble with the extension. If you contact us at email@example.com with details of the issue (e.g., which version of Firefox you're using, what operating system you're on, what websites you are trying to search) we would be happy to investigate.
- от AnotherPersona, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5TinEye has pretty much always been junk. Google, Yandex, and Bing are a million times better. Tin can't find the picture lying on the floor in front of it.
- от David , 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Used to work but now finds ZERO results. I even tested images that I've uploaded to several sites and it did not find a single one of them. So decided to try Google search. It doesn't work either! What is going on with these reverse image search engines?
- от Bilgerat984, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5I did a reverse lookup with TinEye on a suspected Craigslist scammer. The reason I did the lookup is an image on an ad only hours old showed up on Google on another web site, while looking up the specs on that particular boat. TinEye failed to find the Google image from the Craigslist image. I then tried the reverse & TinEye also failed to find the Craigslist image from the Google image.