- Оценено на 4 из 5от UPukaJRm, 4 года назад>> UPDATE: Lowering from 5-stars to 4-stars
>> I think since 5.0 my setting for "Shortcuts - Choose a highlight method" is overwritten every time the add on updates. I want "Use shortcuts or context menu" but the default of "Show marker popup" is the default. I change it to Menu but after an add on update it goes back to Popup. This conflicts with another add on that has a highlighted text popup. So I have disabled Textmarker and hope this is fixed soon. This is still a great add on if you want the Popup option for highlights.
Fantastic add on! Just about perfect for highlighting within current Firefox. I have one issue that would make this 5-star add-on a 6-star: allow Custom Markers to appear under Customize Shortcuts. I want all my shortcuts to start with Alt but Customize Shortcuts does not show my Custom Markers. My desired end state is Markers for alt-1 alt-2 alt-3 alt-4 with alt-d as delete. With Textmarker 3.10.0, the alt- modifier can not be used with Custom Markers like alt-1 and alt-4. Note, the whole issue with having to use Alt- is because I use "Search for text when you start typing" which means just using 1, 2, 3, 4 for markers also causes the Firefox search to pop up for that number. One other feature would be nice: Textmarker right click pop-up option to delete all markers on current page. Anyway, awesome highlighter, easily the best option for Firefox webextensions, maybe the best Firefox hightlighter ever!Hi UPukaJRm, thank you, I appreciate it! Custom shortcuts for custom markers is a good idea - will be implemented with next release (which will take a while, because I'm currently working on a bunch of new features).
For deleting highlights I recommend using the context menu (right click), or in case you want to delete the last highlight it would be safer to use the corresponding shortcut for "Undo", which you can customize as well.
For deletion of all highlights I'm not so sure if that would be something that is really needed, because you could just delete the whole entry from the history, which has the same effect;) Feel free to email me to share your thoughts on that (undflybir at gmx.de); alternatively you can open an issue on github: https://github.com/ufb/Textmarker/issues
UPDATE: changing degree of appreciation of this review from 5 stars to no stars. If you encounter a bug you can contact the developer via email or via opening an issue on github, but trying to manipulate me with the number of pentagram icons won't work and is not appreciated.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14039894, 4 года назадdoesn't work on PDFsYes, and I mentioned at 3 different places that FF doesn't allow extensions to work in built-in PDF-viewer anymore. So, nothing I can do there.
Anyway, I recommend using the highlight function of the pdf program of your choice
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14357608, 4 года назадGreat addon !! Really love it, does the job perfectly and is very useful for my intensive reading.
The developer was also kind enough to quickly rectify a bug which was in conflict with my other add on :)
Simple yet powerful !
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14325251, 4 года назадAddon works good, but I have realised that it is problematic while cooperating with text editor ecosystem for html that I used - the CKEditor. Whenever I was using it, I had to turn off the addon, because the textmarker adds 'tmui' tags which are problematic for the code.fixed in version 3.8.3
The tmui element won't be rendered if either there are no page buttons to show or page buttons have been disabled
Disable page buttons like this:
- Open Textmarker settings
- Choose tab "Misc"
- Uncheck the checkboxes for showing notes- and bookmark-button
Quick note on bug reports:
Please consider using the issue page on github instead of posting it in a review:
Alternatively you can also write an e-mail