- Оценено на 1 из 5от nug700, 24 дня назадDO NOT USE. It will NOT save your hightlights in academic database sites like ProQuest. It might save your highlight for a day or so, but will randomly fail to load them DO NOT RELY ON THIS.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Cyberknight, 4 месяца назадGood interface, allowing changing the colours. Unfortunately, it doesn't work on some Pages, in some sites. Other similar tools does work on those same Pages, so it's a limitation of the extension (I didn't even wanted to save the highlights, all I really needed was marking for studying...)
- Оценено на 4 из 5от micman, 4 месяца назадGood! Like other users, it is for me the best addon of his kind that I have found. A technical note: I use firefox and/or floorp. If I set "Preferences/Design/Manage Colors/Override the colors specified by the page with your selection above/Always", Textmaker doesn't work. It took me longtime to figure it out.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Joao, 4 месяца назадNot reliable. My highlights and notes disappeared after refreshing the page. I think the issue was related with multiple pages having the same title, although different file names. I'm working with local HTML files.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13881833, 4 месяца назадAlthough Text Marker functions well, it has a conflict with Google Docs and Google Sheets that causes computer memory to saturate, leading to either the computer locking up (usually) or FireFox crashing.
Text Marker as the cause was hard to track down (trial and error with the extensions I use).
SYMPTOMS: My computer has 16 gb of RAM, and typically is running with 8 or 9 gb free memory. As soon as I load one of the Google workspaces I start getting pops saying (initially) trying to connect, and then repeatedly "reconnecting". The "memory commit" (observed with ProcessExplorer) quickly runs up from a few gigbytes up over 30 GB, and I've seen as much as 36 GB at the crash point. Meanwhile, the free memory runs down to a few thousand MB (MB!) and eventually to only 92 MB.
I have isolated this problem to Text Marker as the cause. I get a similar problem when doing lots of scolling through statutes, for example here: https://www.akleg.gov/basis/statutes.asp#43.55.020
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Tim, год назадGood, very useful idea, sadly not well developped, for example on pages with expandable content, markings are not restored (the "page can change" function does not help).
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Jun Aruga, 2 года назадSo far the best marker and highlighter app on Firefox. I tested "Highlighter + Notes", "Textmarker Go" plugins too. The UI is great. When a text is selected by mouse, the color list is popped out to select a color. The highlight text info is saved when revising a website.