- от TBeholder, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5There are no obvious ways to actually install scripts, except copy-paste into editor (except File/Import on "Utilities" tab, which turns out to be for configuration rather than user scripts).
The support site doesn't quite work (has a frozen pop-up on top), but what shows gives Chrome specific instructions.> There are no obvious ways to actually install scripts
Script installation works by loading URLs that end up on ".user.js". This can be done by clicking a link or manually entering the URL. You can also drag and drop files ending up on ".user.js" to Firefox. Finally you can use the "Utilities" tab, enter a URL at the "URL" section and click "Import".
> The support site doesn't quite work (has a frozen pop-up on top)
> but what shows gives Chrome specific instructions
This is on my TODO list. However, many answers apply regardless of browser in use.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13437159, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5There is really no excuse for having one's addon obfuscated. In fact, Tampermonkey is the only addon I know of that deliberately obfuscates its code! That brings the question: what are the developers trying to hide and why?
If you don't want anybody else to fork your extension, just release it under a restrictive custom license, and everybody will be happy. There is no way somebody could abuse such a license and benefit from it. So we'll be looking forward to a release w/o deliberate obfuscation!> That brings the question: what are the developers trying to hide and why?
Either there is nothing hidden besides the concrete implementation or neither the Mozilla Add-on review team, nor the Opera extension review team, nor the Windows Store team did their job.
> There is no way somebody could abuse such a license and benefit from it.
In a perfect world: yes.
- от molitar, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5I could not get Mouseover Popup Image Viewer to work properly at all. I'll stick with older Firefox 52.x and have working scripts! Using Tampermonkey all I got on sankakucomplex was the sankakucomplex banner in large zoom view. Also could not set any settings for the script at all as it would not save.
Wish someone could update Greasemonkey to work with newer browser as they know what they are doing.This is working fine here with:
* Tampermonkey 4.5.5570
* Firefox 56.0 (64-bit)
Do you have other add-ons installed? Please disable them and check if Tampermonkey is working as expected. Many WebExtension developers report problems with legacy add-ons.
- от jorge121valdes, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Whenever i do a change, i must wait like 5s until i can continue writing (this happens if i stop writing for like 1 second), it's imposible to make things with this lag, hate it totallyPlease try to disable the internal linter:
"Config mode" -> "Advanced" and then disable "Automatic syntax check on typing"
If this doesn't help you can also try to disable the option "Highlight trailing whitespace".
Config mode -> Advanced,
- от Пользователь Firefox 13334636, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Doesn't work at all in the latest Firefox Beta for Android. Or Firefox for Android in general.
A shame, because it's flawless if executed in a desktop PC.
- от nitroflow, 4 года назадОценено на 1 из 5After having upgraded my distribution from Rosa R8 to Rosa R9, some functionality in google plus got broken just from having tampermonkey installed. The searchbar, app selector, notification and account pop-ups stopped working and posts could't be expanded or commented leaving only the links on the navigation bar the only thing working, This makes the site unusable.
One thing to note is that this behaviour is not present after a fresh system boot but after reloading the page this starts happening and nothing except a reboot will do anything to stop this with the extension enabled.This should be fixed at the development channel. I've also uploaded a new stable version on 2017-04-11, but review takes very long these days (Queue Position: 144 of 291). Sorry for any inconvenience.
- от elieljordan, 5 лет назадОценено на 1 из 5Tampermonkey does not support Firefox 45.x ESR =(
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 5 лет назадFF 45 has only very limited WebExtension support. Some necessary API which is required by Tampermonkey is faulty or even not there.
That's OK because the WebExtensions API is in an alpha state at this Firefox version, but this causes TM to require Firefox 46 to work. Sorry.