- от Rude_Nistelrooy, год назадОценено на 5 из 5Works just as i expected, really easy to use. If you added a feature where a window pops up, asking whether you want to save your tabs to file i'd be delighted
- от Jedermann, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5This add-on is nearly perfect for my needs.
However, there are two minor issues:
* The window numbering seems to make no sense: I think it should be 1, 2, 3, ..., but I get, e.g., 1, 10, 12, 14!
* The output would be much more readable if URL Title + URL pairs (and Window # line) could be separated by blank lines.
Nevertheless, thank you!
- от Firefox-Benutzer 1337, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Simple and Works where others fail!! I suggest big Buttons so Android Users have more comfort
Edit: on fennec fdroid it seems you can only have 30 tabs "active" others will end up as about:blank if you could maybe check the list for inactive tabs and then first load them to memory before querying the URL
- от Stuart. D, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Awesome. Does everything I want it to do; copy tab URL's and open URL's from text. And more importantly, I don't have to change my Firefox to the legacy version!
- от circcc, 5 лет назадОценено на 4 из 5please URL only in clipboard.
[URL + title] format is Tab manager specific. so other addon can't open that format.
if you want title, title in one line and URL in other line will better, because title line is ignored when open URL in most addon and URL line can be opened properly.
I'm sorry for my bad english.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13528286, 5 лет назадОценено на 1 из 5Yeah it sounds nice and all, I would just need to know why an extension such as this needs to be able to download files, and then modify my download records. To me that reads like: We will be downloading programs/ apps/ files to your computer, then deleting any record of a download even occurring. In other words, we will download files without asking you for permission, then delete any record of the download so you have no way of knowing what went on. That's pretty freaking shady. I know enough shady people, I'm not trying to install shady extensions. I'd love to hear the company line as to why those specific permissions are required. It's really not that big of a hassle to be asked if I want to download what the extension wants to. I'd feel a lit more secure without that particular permission requirement. I was actually going to install this until I saw the needed permissions.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 4 года назадUnfortunately the permissions are required for the extension to work: this is the way the WebExtension API works. You can't save data to a file on the PC without using the Download permission (for instance, the extension would not be able to save the tabs list to a file). I can guarantee that no data whatsoever is downloaded from Internet (nor uploaded, by the way). The "editing" of the download history only concerns the "downloaded" data of the tabs itself.
Anyway, if you're scared by the required permissions, just have a look at the source code, it is short enough to completely read it...
- от Peter, 5 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5Useful add-on but I would like to propose one feature if possible.
I would like to periodically save all open tabs to text file with different names. Like legacy addon Save My Tabs: https://github.com/turian/save-my-browser-tabs
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 5 лет назадThat's a nice idea... unfortunately for now it's not possible to do that, at least not to a text file placed in an arbitrary file system location. The new WebExtension API only gives very limited ways to write data to the user's computer. If your downloads are automatically saved to a given directory, then it's possible (and you would get all that saved tabs in your Downloads folder). But for those who have a window prompting to save the file, it would display it every time the data is going to be saved... A possibility would also be to store to some "local storage" the API allows the extensions to use, but as far as I know, it is not possible to write arbitrary files there (e.g. no text files). I'll possibly make something about this in a next release, where I mainly want to add the possibility of reloading the files and opening the saved tabs again.
- от Juanka Hula, 5 лет назадОценено на 3 из 5Would be great to have tab functionalities at hand for tabs.
IDk if it's planned but it would be nice to be able to select some tabs to do the actions (and have the option to select all the tabs from x domain, invert selection or select all the tabs to left/right) and have actions such as closing, reloading, bookmarking, moving to a new or existing window, duplicating, re-arranging (move to the start of the list/end of list the selected tabs) arranging by name, by url, mute tabs and pin tabs.
If it reaches that level one time It'll definitively be a 5* addon for me.
BTW would be nice if you could create a github or some forum or something for people to easily leave you feedback/report issues.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 5 лет назадThanks for the comment, this add-on exists only since yesterday night! For now it is very sketchy, also due to some limitations of the young Web Extensions API (e.g., it is impossible for now to have a "Load file" window appearing when clicking an item in the small pop-up menu)...
The first features I want to add are mainly related to the possibility of loading back saved tabs (both by pasting a list of URLs and by loading a text file). The other ideas you listed seem indeed interesting and I will consider them when I get some time to invest in developing new features!