- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13701447, 6 лет назадThx for the Add On. It helps much!
There is but an important Problem. After the restart of the computer, the Tabs can not be opened. =(
If you looking forward to update your software, please put this to your priority list.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13672878, 6 лет назадYour extension has a problem when restoring sessions since the restored Tabs are not kept in the same position and order as they where before on the Tab Bar but they are all scrambled to new positions creating a chaos of missaligned Tabs. This flaw needs to be fixed asap.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Evgeni, 6 лет назадСпасибо за дополнение, оно очень помогает! Но очень хотелось бы одну, очень важную, функцию добавить. Многие вкладки в сессии имеют несколько страниц в глубину, но после восстановления сессии остаются только те, что были на самом верху. Сделайте, пожалуйста, так, чтобы сохранялись в сессии не просто открытые вкладки, но и глубина (история) вкладок. Тогда полноценные пять звёзд вашему приложению будут обеспечены. Заранее спасибо! С Новым Годом!!!
Thanks for the addition, it really helps! But I would very much like to add one very important function. Many tabs in the session have several pages in depth, but after the session is recovered, only those that were at the top remain. Please make sure that not only open tabs are saved in the session, but also the depth (history) of the tabs. Then a full five stars to your application will be provided. Thank you in advance! Happy New Year!!!
- Оценено на 4 из 5от yarrmateys, 6 лет назадwhile normally it does its job, in my case it failed spectacularly when i needed it most. i had a power failure, and upon boot i find all of my tabs are wiped as usual thanks to firefox's abysmal handling of sessions. so i go to tab session manager to restore them, only to find that its extension database (alongside a few other extensions) was also wiped/corrupted, which means no tabs at all.
the extension could use some sort of cloud backup, on google drive or dropbox to store selected (or all) sessions online for quick retrieval in case firefox's unreliable database gets corrupted or wiped.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от DonMashak, 6 лет назадMy comparison is based on my previous experience with discontinued "Session Manager". First, thank you for filling in the gap... I was spoiled by Session Manager. "Tab Session Manager" works as represented. It allows me to recover exactly my last session... Which is better than nothing... But if you forget to close a pop up, last session it recalls is that pop up alone. Session Manager allowed you to go back 5-10 back ups. It also allowed you to customize Sessions... For example, Personal vs Business vs Personal Finances vs Personal entertainment. Hopefully these feature will be added in future releases. To that end, I am making a contribution.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Detlev, 6 лет назадKommt zwar an das gute alte Tab Mix Plus noch lange nicht heran, aber es ist ein guter Anfang. Alle Grundfunktionen sind da und funktionieren. Außerdem ist die App im Moment die einzige im Store die die Nachfolge von Tab Mix Plus angetreten hat. Deshalb habe ich mich auch zu einer Spende entschlossen.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13623032, 6 лет назадLove the import from session manager but this thing doesn't keep the link and just redirects to the actual page when active. This leads to bugs where the page is empty
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13617297, 6 лет назадNow that I'm passed the original frustration of loosing all of my plugins when FF updated itself, I can voice an opinion that's more grounded. :)
I will not start complaining about all of the stuff missing compared to the TAB Mix Plus/Session Manager/Tab Groups plugins, I would miss the point I want to make.
That point I want to make is pretty simple: the first iterations of this plugin were lacking in terms of functionality and were barely usable to me. Since then, sienori, the Dev, is keeping a good pace at delivering new versions up to a point that I start to enjoy using FF again as my daily browser.
Keep it up, sienori! I suspect that like me, you are helping FF keep some of it's most loyal users when everything seemed to be doomed a few weeks back. KUDOS!
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13572668, 6 лет назадSo far I like TSM, it works for me without the problems others have been reporting. I am coming from the old Session-Manager and now I miss only a few but IMO important things at the moment.
First and for me most important would be the option to choose where to store your sessions. For example I go out to clients to show them some things on my laptop which I have I have previosly preselected in the office on my desktop. If I could save my sessions outside in the cloud I would have my presentation at a fingertip.
Also I would very much like to see a 'save window' feature, like there was in old Session Manager.
To use an anolgy, a session might be seen as a directory with the single windows as files. For effective filemanegement these extended features would IMO be needed.
As a minor perfomance thing I might mention that I miss the window oriented start of session-manager somewhat, it seems to be a lot slower to open each tab one after the other (at least on 7 windows with 250+ tabs that I've just imported as a test).
Anyway I look forward to the further development of this very much needed addon!
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13495313, 6 лет назадIn older FireFox(FF as follows) than 57 (ver <=56), "Session Manager"(S-M as follows) did a great job.
But in FF ver 57, S-M ended its life, due to the FF's change, cut off "XUL", which used in S-M, and moved to "Web extension".
This TSM seems an good "ALTERNATIVE" of S-M "JUST" for *FF 57*, for me.
TSM is *NOT* a successor of S-M. Different developer makes TSM than S-M. Words of "Session Manger" in TSM made me confusing, for the 1st time. If its name was "TAB MANAGER", might not be confusing for me.
You don't have to take risk to move from S-M to TSM, if you are still using older FF(ver <=56) or PaleMoon, which still has XUL, which is cut off in FF57. (I still use S-M on PaleMoon)
Following issue was fixed in TSM 1.6.1, using "tab lazy load" option. (FF ver 57.0.1 x64)
Good job! (2star -> 4star)
at TSM ver: 1.5.0, FFver: 57.0 x64.
"Open" with 100-200 tabs with 4 windows saved, only 1 window opens and 15-20 tabs only resotred.
With or without Tree-Style-Tab. Even in case of tabs with only http/https-style, this occures.
Exporting sessions from this extension, 4 windows and 100-200 tabs seems all saved in the exported file, instead.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от RMR57, 6 лет назадI love the lazy load feature, very nice when dealing with may tabs.
One feature I'd like to see is the option of opening the group in a new window or the current window on a case by case basis. Instead of a single setting in settings, perhaps the use of the cntl key with open would open in new window and without it opens in current window.