- от Пользователь Firefox 13499604, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5It’s almost there just needs four things
First the ability to sort sessions alphabetically.
Second ask for conformation when deleting a session (one miss click and it could be gone that’s not good).
Third don’t activate every window when opening a session, only open the link when the user clicks the tab.
Forth when you open the tab manger window it should default to whatever view the user had last. So if the user last had “User Saved” clicked and it was set to sort by oldest it should stay like that every time you open the window until it is changed (even after closing and reopening Firefox). Or at the very lest you should be able to set the default view in the settings.
The Firefox community is counting on you plz i created an account just to write this.
- от Пользователь Firefox 11511100, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Very simple and easy to use. Found a work around for not supporting the import of Session Manager files, but I really appreciate that they can now be imported.
I would like the option to automatically load the last session when Firefox is started. Otherwise I can't think of anything else I need from this addon.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13495476, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5As others have said, there is a bug when restoring sessions, it doesn't restore all windows or tabs. As this is the only functionality of this add on I can't give more than 1 star.
Edit - The latest update has fixed the issue above and also added lazy load.
- от Bluezo, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5TSM is getting better as far as readibility goes.
Thanks for the changes, but please, add the ability for the user to set a still better readability choosing fonts parameters and colors.
Low contrast colors are a pain in the ... eyes, especially for people with "light sensibility"
- от Levi59, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Do what i want from a session saver but i remove one star because it load all the page when i restor a session. It would be nice to just repopulate tabs and load only when user check on them. There's a little problem with the link in the "tab session manager" 's page under information menu too. The link to the addon point to the japanese page instead of the system language.
- от Maupassant, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Thanks for your efforts. They are appreciated.
But I would like very much to see any opened user saved session automatically saved (like every minute or so), under the same title we initially gave to the session. Your latest update is not doing this.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13400109, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Extension is exactly what I was looking for - simple and single functionality of saving sessions. But it does not remember the options set. I have disabled autosave, still it keeps saving the sessions.
- от reid, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5I thought I would try this to replace Session Manager, which will likely not work with FF 57. I disabled SM and installed this, saving my session with the toolbar button. When I restarted FF, I only see one tab, which happens to be the first tab in my session. (It's also a pinned tab, if it matters.) The session displayed in the toolbar dropdown has all of my previous tabs, so I'm not sure what's wrong. I did disable the tree-related option in the settings. (I'm using FF 56 still.) Lot of potential here, though!
Update: When I tried loading a session several days later (including after a restart of FF), it did indeed work.
- от ExplodingCore, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5I really like this add-on because I can use it on FF57+ and it's compatible with Tree Style Tabs.
I have to say though currently I find myself rarely really using it besides for saving the one session that i have every few minutes.
Main reason for that is the restore behavior. Like someone else already mentioned, when you restore a session it opens a new window and loads every single tab of the session.
Loading as in actually opening and displaying each webpage.
It would be much better to have it open the tabs "unloaded" like when you initially start FF.
Next thing would be a few more options and functionalities.
- Prompt me for a session to load on start.
- Make sessions more like dynamic savestates, so i can overwrite them. E.g. I have a session 'General'. When I load that the manager should "know" that the session is loaded and later when the window is closed or the session saved it should save the changes that were made during the session was loaded into that same session state.
Right now you can only save a new session with same name but different timestamp.
- Give option to only save current window or a selection of windows to a specified session. So one can work with multiple sessions at the same time.
- Give option to load session to current window or open in new window / attach to current session or open as independently loaded session.
- use standard UI font
- introduce groups
- save and restore per tab history
With all of this it would be perfect (and basically a clone of legacy add-on "Session Manager")
I know it's a lot to ask and some things aren't even possible yet due to Mozilla not releasing the needed API.
- от Registrierter Benutzer, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5yesterday i had a closer look to TSM and got a clue how it works and what features.
i also had tab-saver installed and dismissed it now.
but what i miss is an import export feature like tab-saver. maybe not for separate sessions but for all sessions would be nice.
another point to mention is the UI design - i would prefer it more clear, eg:
1 Window, 1 Tab | Open | Delete
i had a closer look into and that is possible when positioning the div elements in another formation. ofc the css need a polish to fit again.
translating may be more complicated because many strings are hard coded and some are only notify(e.message);
PS @Jacob - running perfect on b9 and now b10 - new window all stored tabs. try a new profile
4* because import/export ;)
a proudfull replacement for legacy "session manager" - wonderful job.
- от I_Tichy, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Works really well, but adding an option to automatically restore a session when booting up firefox would be great. I like to keep outlook and slack as pinned tabs that start up with firefox, but get rid of every other tab when I close firefox.
- от LCH, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5This extension is really nice! Thanks for making it happen! I'm on FF 57 beta right now and session management is pretty messed up. Without this extension I will lose my tabs every time I restart FF.
I found one problem: this extension would save and reopen private windows as well, which defeats the purpose of a private window. I hope there's a way to filter them out of the save, or at least out of the autosave.
A feature request: Is it possible to add a "remove all" button? Remove them one by one can be a pain at times.
- от D.Millings, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Works wonderfully in automatic mode with a configurable interval to suit your needs. Supports container state as of ver1.3.2.
Tiniest thing keeping me from 5-staring: Open and Remove are too close together & Remove has no confirmation.
Other than that little thing, I'm as happy as I can be.