- от Chukutu, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5After i couldn't use the good old session manager from Michael Kraft even in FF ESR any more i was looking for an alternative. In TSM i can import my old sessions from SM. Overall it works well, although atm i don't like it quite as much as the old SM.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14218088, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5For years I used "Session Manager" but then I updated Firefox one day and got a message that it was not compatible that's when I found "Tab Session" by sienori. I have been using it for around 1 year? and it has worked great. There is a number of configuration options but no real complaints.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14186700, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Quite good. But I am still looking for a function that the back/forward history can also be saved for each tab (This can be done in Michael Kraft's Session Manager). Support!
- от Пользователь Firefox 14142537, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5I seems to be working fine so far. But could you add support for "Panorama View" addon? Right now all tabs of each groups are merged into one group which makes the tab groups useless.
- от Пользователь Firefox 12340349, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5The only problem as I see it so far, is the order of tabs on restore is reversed, and 2 specific tabs, have quirks on that. Tab 1, and whatever tab I was focused on upon closing FF last session.
First, after I close FF, when I reopen it the tabs load in reverse order. Can I assume its because the tabs open next to the current tab, but each time a new tab is opened it is inserted closest to the current tab, as opposed to the end of the queue of related tabs if that makes sense. Im sure theres a more technical way to say that, but thats the best Ive got.
Let say I have 50 tabs open. Im looking at tab 20, I click a link to open a new tab, that new tab is tab 21 pushign the old 21 to position 22. Still from tab 20 I click another link to open another tab and becomes the new tab 21, and the previous 21 is now 22, and 22 becomes 23.
To solve the reverse order issue, I need to open FF, reclose FF, then reopen it.
Secondly, I also note that the first tab of a previous session is always still in Tab 1 slot as it should be... and the tab I was focused on when I closed the session, even if say Tab 40, is now Tab 2 upon session restore, the rest are in reverse order.
I also note with another addon that modifies a limited functionality inbuilt FF Quantum feature, the inbuilt feature operates first, then the more customisable addon changes it, as opposed to simply replacing he inbuilt feature. Is that part of the reason for reverse order loading of tabs maybe? Is there an about: config setting I need to tweak?
But awesome work so far, once I found this and a decent speed dial approximation, I updated to Quantum. Until then I was holding out.
- от donw146, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5This extension has got to the point that I no longer run Firefox ESR in order to use the old Session Manager. Sure, it still has some bugs and missing features but it is quite usable. If you have problems losing sessions try the Export menu item to make manual backups.
To all those who complain about this extension not being as full-featured and reliable as the old Session Manager, remember that sienori started from scratch with a Web extension API that was so unfriendly to session management that none of the old extensions were ported. I think he has achieved a lot and encourage him to continue improving Tab Session Manager. Thanks.
- от joefiesta, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5I'm not really rating this 4. I haven't started using it and just want to ask question:
The backup filelocation is stated as: "Specify the folder to save the backup file. The save location is limited to the folder under Firefox download folder."
I have no Firefox download folder. That is, my option in Firefox for download locations is "ALWAYS ASK". I would like to specify the location, but it looks like I can't. Does it still use the folder listed (but not CHECKED)?