- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13576748, 5 лет назадHi David,
I discovered your extension trying to use it on an Amazon Fire HD 10. I installed Firefox Nightly and the Tab Rotator extension and on the browser menu and option appeard which reads "start rotating tabs". Everything look fine up to here, thing is once configured and saved it never starts!
I downloaded Firefox on my PC to understand how the extension works and I already saw it works beautifully.
I am trying to use this Fire HD 10 as a kiosk/display for some custom URLs incluging Trello Boards, Airtable bases, etc. Is there any way you think I could make this work? Or any reason why tabs aren't rotating on the HD 10?
Please let me know if there is anything I can do, I am super interested in this working out. Best and congrats on an excellent add-on!
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Stephen, 5 лет назадHi David,
I have been using your tab rotator add on for a number of years now and have found it to be a valuable tool working in a Network Ops Center. This latest version has some interesting new functionality (specifically being able to set custom times for each tab however, it seems that the new version only rotates tabs in the browser window which is actively being used. I would request that the functionality be modified so users can toggle rotation function in browser windows independent of each other (like what was in previous versions). Other than that, great work!
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13494021, 5 лет назад#BUG
There is a little bug in this version. When tab is rotated, the previous tab is reloaded, while we want to reload the current tab.
In the other versions there are not this issue.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Ed , 5 лет назадHello. Would it be possible for you to add the ability to switch the tab in focus immediately by mousing over another tab, rather than on a timed basis? I loved the old Tab Focus addon, but it is no longer available. Thanks.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Otacon512, 5 лет назадAlmost exactly what I needed; the issue I have is that some websites don't load completely unless they're on the tab that currently has focus. This is an issue with Firefox/the websites in question rather than with this addon, but could you please change the reload tabs option to have a before/after dropdown rather than always reloading after?
Basically, I need it to switch to a tab, reload it immediately, wait for X seconds to hopefully ensure everything loads properly, and then move on to the next one.