- Оценено на 5 из 5от Barto, 5 месяцев назадPlease can the developer add an option for the rotator to exclude pinned tabs. I have a pinned tab which is a page manager, i dont want to see this in the rotation. Maybe you could allow users to enter a number and that would be the amount of tabs to exclude from the rotation?
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Implausible Feloniousness, год назадI like how it allows to switch to the next tabs with predefined timer.
The bad thing is its icon on the toolbar. It looks very alike when it is ON and OFF. I cannot sometimes say for sure whether it is turned on or not.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14662943, 3 года назадIt would be nice if the tab rotation interval would automatically reset if interaction with the website was detected, but otherwise this extension works great.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14475142, 4 года назадWorks great if displaying only and not working or reading a tab. The Idle time should account for clicks otherwise the programs kicks to the next tab mid sentence. It did this over 3(every 35 secs) times just typing this.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14286497, 4 года назадVery happy with this, I use it to show multiple pages from a server monitoring system on a large-screen TV.
One thing: the current behaviour to reload the tab *after* it has been shown is ideal for me: having it reload when it is switched to would not work - the screens take several seconds to load. So if (as discussed elsewhere) this behaviour is changed, it would be great to have the option to keep the current behaviour too.
Thanks to the dev for this great addon!