- от The Beard Below My Chin, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5One of the very few add-ons that has lived for over a decade.
Numerous rewrites and hurdles will never deter the dedication. What can I say, I'm very bias in this review. it's currently lacking numerous features and it's a watered down version ... but it's back baby.
For the time being there is:
FoxyTab (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/foxytab/) which covers Tab Manipulation like Duplicate, Merge windows, Reload every x and some of its own not found the original. There's no 'undo closed tab history', or mouse events unfortunately.
- от John, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Whilst I have now started to live without TMP it'll be best returning add-on once finished. Unfortunately it seems everything we want TMP to do is being blocked or restricted by Mozilla. When I thought Mozillas moto is "For the People, by the People" ... unless it seems somebody else is making their software better.
Surely if the TMP team were able to have their work evaluated by Mozilla, then individual add-ons could have their restrictions limited or even dropped
TMP was for ever in the Top 5 downloads of all time because The People wanted it not because it broke Mozilla
Keep up the great work though and perseverance will win through
- от Пользователь Firefox 13459185, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5I'm ecstatic to see TMP being actively developed for Quantum. This early build is a bit shaky and may not be suitable for most on their daily driver, but it's promising to see the workarounds for WebExtensions in action. You can keep tabs on TMP development and aid in bug squashing here: http://tabmixplus.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19942
- от GA WILLBE, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Just upgraded today to firefox 58.0.2. Deleted my old tab mix plus extension and installed the new webextensions (experimental) version. It shows up in my add-ons page where I can enable/disable it. However, the icon for this tabmix does not appear anywhere in my toolbar. Even looked in the overflow panel (>>). It's nowhere to be seen and hence is unusable at the moment. Hence, giving it 4* in hope that this will be remedied soon. This used to be my favorite addon for firefox. But mozilla destroyed this single best thing for firefox. If this extension works again, I will change my rating (or add new 5* rating again).
- от Пользователь Firefox 13262784, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 55 stars simply for continuing the development. I sent you 15 $ for support because this is one of the MOST important add-ons for Firefox (besides security add-ons).
I also voted for all the bugs indirectly mentioned here: http://tabmixplus.org/support/troubleshooting/data/legacy-tabmix.html - however, one question, you also link to a list of many many bugs (https://mzl.la/2DihlMG). Is it necessary to vote for all these as well? One has to jump through a lot of hoops in order to vote (even more in case of multible bugs).
- от Пользователь Firefox 6856996, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5TabMix was the best extension going in the older Firefox. It's a shame Mozilla didn't bother to make the super-duper FF57 backward compatible. I can't wait for the post FF57 extension apocalypse version of TabMix to make Firefox usable again.
- от Пользователь Firefox 12531918, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Honestly, a cap like this with a list of about:config settings could be rolled out half a year ago. But I am looking forward to see if it will be developed.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13794799, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Hey thank you.A gret job and much appreciated.A lot of people have been hanging out for this for a long time.Well done. If I could I'd rate it 100 out of 5 stars.