- от Frikun, 9 дней назадОценено на 5 из 5YES! Just let me know when I can use all the Preference backups from the original. THANK-YOU. I have faith that some day I can apply the old preferences to yours!
- от hgdagon, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5"Prevent blank tabs when downloading files" doesn't work. It worked flawlessly with the legacy version, even if the file extension wasn't in the list.
Not sure what links to provide. Doesn't work on any page.
- от Mtes, год назадОценено на 5 из 5Thanks for your work, I have one question though. Is there a way to separate mouse wheel click and Ctrl+click? I want mouse wheel click to open new tab in a background and Ctrl+click to open new tab in a foreground.
- от Isaac Xu, год назадОценено на 4 из 5Had ever used before Firefox 57. It's such an useful tool, which makes it the essential add-on everytime when I install Firefox. Now, I wonder when it will be ready to support the latest version of Firefox. Cuz, It's quite tough to use Firefox without Tab Control tools. T T
- от Чувак, год назадОценено на 3 из 51. Function "Middle-click or Control-click opens items in current tab" not working. Tabs open in new tabs with "/#" in the end of adress.
2. Function "Force to open in new tab: All links" not working in on some sites, for example YouTube.