Оценено на 4,4 из 5
Оценено на 4,4 из 5
- от Mtes, 4 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5Thanks for your work, I have one question though. Is there a way to separate mouse wheel click and Ctrl+click? I want mouse wheel click to open new tab in a background and Ctrl+click to open new tab in a foreground.
- от Isaac Xu, 4 месяца назадОценено на 4 из 5Had ever used before Firefox 57. It's such an useful tool, which makes it the essential add-on everytime when I install Firefox. Now, I wonder when it will be ready to support the latest version of Firefox. Cuz, It's quite tough to use Firefox without Tab Control tools. T T
- от Чувак, 4 месяца назадОценено на 3 из 51. Function "Middle-click or Control-click opens items in current tab" not working. Tabs open in new tabs with "/#" in the end of adress.
2. Function "Force to open in new tab: All links" not working in on some sites, for example YouTube.
- от person, 7 месяцев назадОценено на 4 из 5I've just made a small donation. Please develop this more to be like Tab-Mix-Plus, if that is possible. I'm running Waterfox Cassic. This is the only add-on keeping me from using new Firefox. Thanks for the development and all of your time
- от Wildrat, 10 месяцев назадОценено на 2 из 5I enjoyed tab mix plus for many years but find this pretty much useless. I hope in the future it brings back some old features, but at the moment it offers nothing to me.
- от Firefoss, год назадОценено на 1 из 5This does nothing.
To have multi-row tabs:
2) Create a directory called "chrome" inside the folder of the profile of Firefox.
3) Copy the following files into that folder:
Multirow and other functions/Multirow tabs/MultiRowTabLiteforFx.uc.js
Multirow and other functions/Multirow tabs/userChrome.css
Multirow and other functions/Multirow tabs/userChrome.xml
Sometimes, after updating Firefox, the multi-row does not work anymore.
I just re-download the current version of the above great piece of work.