Оценено на 3,7 из 5
Оценено на 3,7 из 5
- от Пользователь Firefox 12514656, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5I was really bummed when TabGroups by Quicksaver was decommissioned with the upgrade to Firefox 57. Loved that extension. I remained that way when I installed SyncTabGroups by Morikko. It was not really intuitive and I ended up with all of these groups I didn't need. A bit of a mess. HOWEVER, with the developer's last update (Feb 2018), this has become a first rate extension for all of us who love our tabs and want to keep them organized. Many great setting features - able to turn on and off most features depending on preference. What I love is the ability to see how many tabs I have open and which groups they are in. Firefox really slows down and eventually becomes unresponsive if too may tabs are open. One can also used the pull down arrow in the menu to see what tabs are in the group and delete them from the menu. And I also love the one can search and find a tab in the menu. Saves the frustration of hunting for tabs among the groups. I love that the developer added the name of the group to the Firefox window icon so I can easily switch to the window based on what group I would love to work on. Hoping the next version will put the name on the open window itself so I can easily know which group I am working on based on the open window. I also love that one now can move the tab from one group to another with just a right click of the tab. Now that I have been working with the extension awhile, I am actually preferring that the tab groups are based on the window instead of group tabs (I believe that is how TabGroups worked?) . A cleaner way to work. Finally, when I initially installed SyncTabGroups, I had questions. The developer was very responsive. Great customer support. I highly recommend giving this latest version of the SyncTabGroups extension a try.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13604993, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Beginning was little rough, especially when all tabs started to load the moment you switched to another group. Now we are pretty much where we were before. I miss the graphical representation of the predecessor where you could simply drag and drop pages from one grou to another.
But overall this is great addon and I appreciate hard work developers put into this addon. Thank you so much!
- от Пользователь Firefox 13783336, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Brilliant Add-on. Lets me keep all of my tabs neat and organized whilst letting me be the hoarder I am, though I would like to make a request that sometime in the future, whenever (or if ever) you have the time, could you please add an option to keep the tabs running in the background? I (and I imagine a number of other users) have limited internet and having to reopen the videos that I normally have preloaded everytime I want to watch them after switching back from another group make all tabs reload, when compared to basic Firefox, is quite painful when you have limited bandwidth. Thank you for the amazing extension nonetheless!
- от Пользователь Firefox 13096338, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5It operates well on both Windows and Mac. Options are easy and makes the tabs behavior like I want.
- Love to not sync my pinned tabs, showing them for all goups.
- Love to sync pinned tabs when I'm working on several projects.
- Love to create new windows and to be able to retrive them by group tabs.
- Love you dev,
- от TenLeftFingers, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5A breath of fresh air for the new Firefox. Thank you for spending your time to create this. One feature I would like to see is a way to display the name of the current tab group instead of the icon which never changes.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13110926, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Thanks for bringing this addon back to life! It works great, the only downside of this is the loss of back/forward button actions (due to pages being fully closed). Hopefully you will find a solution for this soon, but otherwise great addon!
- от Motenay, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Great replacement (not fully replaced the old tab group..., but great job! I was waiting for it).
On mac the backup get on the download directory... if that's the case, is it possible to choose where to make it? Would be automatically backed up on the cloud... Would be great!
Is there a way to share the tabs in different devices (like bookmarks)?
ps: minor bug--> importing tab groups with history get the wrong version of the tabs, I believe that gets loaded only the older one instead of the most recent in the import.
- от irismoonlight, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5J'utilisais Tabs group de Quicksaver avant la mise à jour de novembre 2017 & j'étais vraiment très ennuyée que ce module ait disparu.
Grâce à cette extension j'ai retrouvé le même genre de service & j'en suis très contente; en plus au fur & à mesure des mises à jour ce module s'améliore et devient de plus en plus pratique d'utilisation !!!
Je regrette un peu le panorama qui permettait d'avoir une vue d'ensemble des groupes d'onglets & de faire des transferts entre groupe facilement mais l’essentiel pour moi est d'avoir retrouver une extension similaire !
Je tiens à remercier le développeur de ce module : merci beaucoup !!!
- от Пользователь Firefox 13749219, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5This is freakin awesome! It's exactly what I need to keep my hundreds of tabs organized.
However, it would be cool, if you could sync the groups between different devices, by for example (adding the option of) saving the backup/tab configuration in some Onedrive or other cloud and loading it from there.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13545042, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Hi, jut got 0.5
so far so good.. the menus are a little bit largish but OK..
the one thing that is irritating me to no extend is that the where to save the backup file pop up every 5 Min.....
there seems to be no way to actually save a directory name in the addon so that I can have it save to there. and it also desregards my wish and keeps asking me for the default path.. that you at some time have set up.. in addition to that the intervall seems to be of no interest to the backup tool I set the tiemframe to 1 / week and it still asks evey 5 min..
Can you pls doa mini update.?
- от Пользователь Firefox 5462911, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5After the last update (0.5.0) I'm having a slight issue with the extension. In one of my tab groups is a tab that pops up an authentication window. When I click on the Sync Tab Groups icon to select a Tab Group it pops up the authentication window for this tab even though I have not yet selected a group.
The only way I'm able to get around this is to load this tab from my bookmarks and sign in. After that I can use the icon and select any Tab Group I want to load.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13736920, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Works as expected
Just, automatic creation of new groups could be disabled, to not have to clean the list everytime you open a new window
- от Пользователь Firefox 13736744, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5The latest update (v0.5) keeps asking me to save the bookmarks .json file for backup every 5 minutes. Very annoying. I pointed it to a location, but it kept asking to save the file regardless. I had to shut off the backup feature. Other than that it works great.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13736391, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5this add-on keeps getting better! the new homemade discarded tabs mode is great. also i like the new ability to create a group from an existing unsaved window. one nice to have feature would be a confirmation dialog when deleting a group. i'm always worried i'm going to click on a trash can icon by accident.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13733237, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Адовое говно! Раза три потерял всю информацию из-за этой хрени! Я не знаю кому вообще пришла в голову идея назвать это приложением, да еще и выложить это в общий доступ. Это сырая, доморощенная хрень, абсолютно не на что негодная!
- от Пользователь Firefox 13673577, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Thank you Morikko for a very usefull add-on, perfect for daily operations with many windows-tabs. But if I may asks – is there an option for a near future, if there will be sorting names of groups by name – presently is probably by time of creation. Also as was add-on with very similar name (but only for old Firefox) caled 'Tab Groups' - where the interface was more visual, like thumbnails of saved tabs, and on the top was name of Tab group. There is a similar interface built-in Safari browser.