- Оценено на 4 из 5It's okay. It does the job well enough, however one annoyance is that it saves previously closed windows as new tab groups, and then these can accumalate over time. Once they do, then you cannot select multiple tab groups for mass delete. You must delete each one at a time, which is very very frustrating.
- Оценено на 3 из 5The first time I've used the extension, I tried to create empty tab groups, I clicked one, and instead of having the group tab openend in a new window, I've lost all the current tabs I had in my window!!! I was very angry. Please, add warnings, or something, and make things more intuitive. I don't like this behaviour. Opening a group should warns about the other tabs being lost, or letting the option to open in a new window, or opening the new tabs next to the old tabs.
Please add favicons and improve the tab menu, adding for instance a folder icon, or a different color when it's the name of a group of table. Things are not very readable and eye-candy like it is.
- Оценено на 5 из 5Just --thank you-- .
I never took the time to leave a comment for any extension, but for this one, I had to.
For a very long time time I am looking for an extension that could replace the old feature "Panorama" (at least just the bare minimum), something that could help to organise and to group tabs. I tried many of them...
I installed this one almost 2 days ago now, I was very sceptical... But surprisingly it seems to work perfectly, I mean I have not had any bugs so far...
Not everything is perfect, for example the ergonomics, but it does what it says, you can group your tabs and switch between them.
Also, you can decide to keep (or not) your tabs loaded while switching to another group. Great ! (that's the "Hiding Tabs" feature. And yes sometimes the order of your tabs is changed, but it is faster to switch groups if tabs are hidden and not closed, which means reloading all of them)
In addition, even if this extension allows you to not have your tabs loaded when you switch group, it works works without any problem with "LoadTabOnSelect Evolution 1.6".
Keep up the good work ! I hope it won't be discontinued in the next few updates.
I will try to see if I can contribute on your repository.
OS : macOS High Sierra 10.13.6
Browser : Firefox 63.0.1 (64-bit)
- Оценено на 3 из 5I really like this extension. Great way to have groups of tabs. Esp. putting the icon in the tab-bar makes it feel really well integrated with tabs.
BUT do not use the option to hide tabs instead of closing them! It is much faster when switching groups, but mixes tabs across groups. - Had to re-sort all my tabs.
- Оценено на 1 из 5I was looking for Tab Groups replacement, but this addon closes and reopens tabs instead of hiding and showing them, which makes it completely useless. Upon disabling it, tabs do not get restored; I had to manually restore sessionstore.jsonlz4 from a backup to recover my tabs.
- Оценено на 4 из 5Only just started with this addon as, when I restarted my works laptop this morning, found my Firefox ESR version had been updated and I'd lost Quicksaver's TabGroups. Sad day.
Looking around, I found this, and it's a pretty worthy replacement, I think. So far... :)
Only bugbear I have is the tab group's name isn't visible like it was in TabGroups
- Оценено на 5 из 5Works very well and seamlessly, with many fewer errors and bugs than similar extensions I've tried. The only suggestion I have is add functionality to sort tab groups - at least alphabetically.
- Оценено на 1 из 5Interface assez correcte mais perte fréquente d'onglets. Souvent 1 seul onglet est perdu de temps en temps mais parfois (lors d'un crash de firefox ou d'une coupure de courant par exemples) ce sont carrément tous les groupes inactifs qui sont perdus, avec les onglets qui y sont inclus !
J'ai tenté de restaurer les onglets via une fonctionnalité prévue dans le module mais il fait comme si les onglets sauvegardés antérieurement étaient supprimés !
De nombreux groupes se créent tout seuls, sans raison apparente.
Bref, à fuir.
- Оценено на 1 из 5You will lose unactive tabs when removing this add-on. This add-on is slow when switching groups(reloads all tabs)
- Оценено на 1 из 5Le fonctionnement du module est disparate.
- Perte d'onglets fréquente
- Changements qui ne s'enregistrent pas
- Ajout d'un onglet, changement de groupe puis retour vers le groupe, l'onglet n'est plus là
- A la suppression du module des onglets sont perdus, obligé de les supprimer et de les ouvrir à nouveau.
- La suppression du module ne garde que les onglets du groupe ouvert.
TROP DE PERTE D'ONGLETS ! IMPOSSIBLE DE TRAVAILLER AVEC UN TEL MODULE.
- Оценено на 3 из 5Overall, the addon looks good. Unfortunately it doesn't work well with TreeStyleTabs addon. In particular, after group restore: 1. pages are in random order, 2. they don't preserve tree hierarchy, 3. pages about:addons etc. are restored incorrectly.
- Оценено на 5 из 5Лучшее из расширений по управлению вкладками, которые я испробовал на сегодняшний день. Мое мнение...
- Оценено на 5 из 5have previously rated this extension as good. since the latest update where tabs can now be kept open due to improved firefox functionality, i was not expecting too much - thought there may be problems, but instead it has worked flawlessly.
i have a close to 200 tabs open and everything seems to be working very well. there does not seem to be any slow down caused by memory consumption and switching between groups and going back and forth in some tabs have caused no problems.
have been using for about a week now and have gained confidence that it will continue to perform. a big thank you to morikko - well done!
- Оценено на 4 из 5Work great. Would love it if it could automatically backup/sync to the cloud and be able to share across multiple firefox running devices.
- Оценено на 2 из 5This add on appears to be interfering with the built in Firefox save open tabs. It also re titles them using some long numbers and letters code. Lost all my open tabs I think because of this addon.
So this is what are bookmarked tabs will look like?