- Оценено на 5 из 5Best - after having trying all of tab session managers and losing too much time.
- Оценено на 3 из 5It looks good, but not for me due to:
Popup slow rendering for nearly 1k open tabs, although it is worth understanding, but can not accept for me cases.
No RegEx feature, and wontfix.
Close tabs instead of hidetab api by default, lazytab page loading is a good substitute, but I spent a lot of time to restore my tabs.
Anyway, thank you for your work.
- Оценено на 5 из 5Still working flawlessly with Firefox 70.0 (64-bit). Thank you!
- Оценено на 1 из 5When is the bug that old URLs are sometimes opened fixed when swhitching tab groups? Even though each tabs information in the exported JSON file is correct, why is this add-on NOT open its same URL but incorrect URL?
Main features are very very useful and sophisticated, so when the serious bug is fixed I'm thinking to re-vote to five stars.
- Оценено на 5 из 5This addon hold me back from leaving Firefox after introducing Quantum (with the exstinction of classic addons)!
For me organizing web researches by tabgroups is highly essential. On the classic Firefox (and its forks) I am using TabGroups by Quicksaver and Session Manager by M. Kraft in combination. Sync Tab Groups manages both parts of the task. So I can save tabgroups as a session (include/exclude single tabgroups and tabs) and - very important - preview the contents of a saved session before reopening. This is so much superior than simply loading a session file (, when you can't remember its contents any more after some weeks or months).
Though there are tabgroup-addons now with thumbnail-preview (as classic TabGroups), Sync Tab Groups is still my favorite addon for its additional session manager functions. As opposed to some other people I didn't encounter any problems using this addon (for about a year now). So I give all five stars (it would be six if this addon should have a sub-tab in the future, where tabgroups can be arranged freely as classic TabGroups did).
Keep on maintaining this good job!
- Оценено на 1 из 5When I run Firefox this addition opened about 20 old bookmarks (wich closed few days ago). Firstly all was good, but after 2 weeks this bug arise.
I closed old bookmarks and restart Firefox againe. Sync Tab Groups opened other old bookmarks. Firefox the same as before, I nothig changed.
- Оценено на 5 из 5J'utilise ce module depuis sa création ou presque. Il fonctionne très bien & le developer est sérieux : il suit son module, l'améliore sans cesse & corrige les bugs quand il y en a.
Les restaurations sont très faciles (quand Firefox plante ou fait disparaitre vos groupes d'onglets sans avertir lors d'une mise à jour !!! ) & permettent de retrouver ses onglets bien classés.
Merci pour cette extension si pratique & facile d'utilisation.
- Оценено на 4 из 5Great. I wish I could choose where do they back-up (to make it dropbox in case of my computer fail)
- Оценено на 1 из 5Too buggy, unstable--especially with the experimental hiding API--and inconvenient. It doesn't remember the scrolling position nor the history of a tab. You need to be careful when uninstalling it because you might lose some tabs. I only like that its permissions are relatively limited so it can't do too much damage.
- Оценено на 5 из 5I have been using "Sync Tab Groups" for about a year, and I find it very useful for organizing tabs into specific topics.
- Оценено на 4 из 5This is the most helpful add on I have found. It enables me to keep numerous tab groups at my fingertips and works like a charm (most of the time). Every now and then it suffers some sort of failure and my groups get mangled. If that happens once a year, it's still a great product!
- Оценено на 3 из 5A very good extension until I migrate from MacOS El Capitan to Mojave. Since, I get a 100% CPU anytime I change tabs (even already loaded ones) because of this extension (the only one I activated).
I am so sorry because the features are good and useful. But I think the code needs refactoring to improve performances.
Hope this will change soon
- Оценено на 1 из 5very unclear if I was using it wrong, but seemed unable to even recognize I had opened new tabs. and then deleted a whole group after a switched away from it.