Оценено на 4,4 из 5
Оценено на 4,4 из 5
- от Vadim Makarov, 12 дней назадОценено на 3 из 5Doesn't work lately on a number of websites, especially those that try to sell something and have annoying "call us" and "message us" animated buttons. Example of website that does not stop animation: https://www.basalt.ru/soprovozhdenie-sdelok-s-nedvizhimostyu/sdelki-s-domami/
P.S. Wow that was fast. Fixed for that site at least. I'll will report later if I see problems remaining on other sites.
P.P.S. Here is another page where it fails to stop an animated image in bottom right corner: https://prozhivem.com/kvartira/prodazha/razreshenie-organov-opeki-i-popechitelstva
- от Пользователь Firefox 13362655, 2 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5One of the most useful addons I have. Love it. webp/gifs or other annoying shit? shift+esc <3 Dude I am an atheist but there is a place in haven for you!
- от Alexis Wilke, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5Exactly what I was looking for. I still don't understand why they (firefox dev.) completely removed the old Esc functionality instead of making it available with another key... This one is even better since it stops "everything" like the Stop button but for ongoing connections, GIF, video, audio...
- от Foxi Bob, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5A great must have addon. I always miss Shift+Esc on foreign computers. It feels so natural. Something is moving, blinking, etc.: Shift+Esc > SuperStop!
For CSS3 related issues, try SuperStop in combination with this one: https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/no-transition/ and you become a nice "static" website.
- от Brainetree, год назадОценено на 5 из 5This add-on actually works, no other animation stopper works for me in Quantum except this Sure Stop. I noticed that Chrome has Stop Animations 1.15 which just uses the ESC key and works perfect Wish Sure-Stop could be configured to use just the ESC key.
- от ProphetOfCrysis, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5just What i needed thank you very much for this !! but a button would be great to simulate the action cause most of the time i use only mouse..please consider adding a button..thank you again !!
- от tomhock, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5It doesn't work on v59 - period. I hate motion on pages I'm trying to read, and I've tried repeatedly to find a way to stop these Giphy animations that appear all over the place. This extension has no effect on them whatsoever.
I really blame Mozilla for this. If Chrome can provide a built-in switch, so can you. Also, stop "improving" your products so that the most useful elements STOP WORKING.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 2 года назадI guess Giphy uses GIFVs, i.e. videos. I filed https://github.com/gavinsharp/SuperStop/issues/10 for adding that functionality to the addon, though I don't think I'll have time to fix it any time soon.
Setting media.autoplay.enabled to false in about:config might be an option for you.
Edit: I updated the addon -- Shift+Escape should now pause videos as well.
- от Jebsen Nightingscale, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Version 0.2 is working great on Firefox 52 ESR even though it's marked as requiring Firefox 55 and newer. Stopping JS timer is nice addition to the old version. It would be better if it was marked compatible with 52 so it can be used on current ESR without workarounds.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13820652, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5So happy to have found this rewrite after ToggleGifs (or whatever the name was *bad memory*) wouldn't work with new FF. I'm rating 4 stars only because there doesn't appear to be a way to turn animations back on after you Shift+Esc to turn them off other than reloading the entire page. If that feature could be added (maybe Ctrl+Shift+Esc to reverse), this would be full-on 5 stars for me. Thank you!