Оценено на 4 из 5
Оценено на 4 из 5
- от Пользователь Firefox 13167158, 23 дня назадОценено на 4 из 5The only thing missing from this add-on is recurring opening on a periodic basis such as in the Tab Snooze extension for Google Chrome. www.tabsnooze.com
- от bracket26, 2 месяца назадОценено на 4 из 5Also coming from Tab Snooze in Chrome, and another vote for the recurring option. I'd also like to have the ability to define what "tomorrow morning" means, as in 7 a.m. instead of 9 a.m. Great extension, thanks!!
- от Пользователь Firefox 16494723, 3 месяца назадОценено на 3 из 5I agree with another person who posted. "I like it! I was using Tab Snooze in Chrome before, happy to find out the same exists for Firefox! The only thing I'm missing is a recurring option. There are certain tabs I want to open every day at a given time. Would love to see that added." I really miss having this option. I used it a lot & if added I would give it a 5* rating
- от Пользователь Firefox 14649157, 3 месяца назадОценено на 4 из 5A really good extension that is very useful especially when trying to keep track of auctions and items of interest. I set the time to bring up the page once or a few times on an item if I'm still not certain I'm going to buy it. I only wish it was available for Safari as well, but that is more Apple's fault because of the fee they charge to list on their extensions boards.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13456834, 7 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5was one of my favorite add-ons until recently when it stopped working with Firefox 78.0 2 update. Now all I get is "snooze tab until..." when clicked, opens a window with no option to snooze. I can alternately right click on a tab, & the same "snooze tab until..." is there but does nothing
- от kungfujoe, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 2 из 5I used this extension for quite some time, and it works great... but then I noticed its permissions. It requires permission to "Access your data for all websites." It also requires permission to "Read and modify bookmarks." There's no reason those permissions are needed for this capability, and I find it very concerning to say the least. There's a similar extension ("Snooze tabs" instead of "Snooze Tabs") that doesn't require either permission. I've switched to that one and recommend others do the same, at least until this extension removes the permissions to access your private data.
- от RTribaldos, 10 месяцев назадОценено на 4 из 5I would like the plugin to be more flexible with the settings. I would like it to allow users to set custom snooze times (eg. in x hours) or adding custom labels (eg. tonight @20:00). If you are working, the 'Later today' option is useless
- от zillyjay, год назадОценено на 4 из 5Very useful, but I have two points of criticism: 1) the method for choosing a custom time is not ideal; if it happens to be 5:57 or something while I'm snoozing the tab, I have to scroll all the way up to get to :00. Why not default to a preset time instead of the time it is when you hit the button? 2) I wish there was a setting to modify the default time of day for "tomorrow," "this weekend" etc., and the day of the week on which the week starts. It is not Sunday where I live. :(