- от Пользователь Firefox 11707642, год назадОценено на 2 из 5Ok, you can open a thousand links at once, but what's the use of it, if half the links you open fail to load properly (even if you open only a few) and you have to type F5 to see what's been opened ???
- от FunkyMind, 3 года назадОценено на 2 из 5Actually, it's not possible to choose what action to perform. After selection, nothing is displayed and it always opens new tabs. Also, multilinks had the ability to do multiple selections in a row. SLP ends the selection right after the mouse button is released. Too bad.
For now, the best solution for me is to stick with FF 56.0.2 and legacy versions of my favourite extensions.
- от Outerlimit, 4 года назадОценено на 2 из 5Good addon but has 3 major issues:
1. No way to either invoke it or disable it by pressing CTRL or ALT key.
2. No time out to cancel the action - if you right click it will start working and keep working and there is no way to cancel - typically gestures (for e.g., Foxy gestures) would time out after a certain period and the value is customizable
3. Interferes with gestures addons such as Foxy Gestures that use right clicks as well. The interference is quite huge as you invariably end up removing the add-on unfortunately.
I hope these can be addressed at some point. In the meantime, if opening multiple links is what you are looking for, you may use:
Open Links in Tabs or FoxyLink addons.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13473959, 4 года назадОценено на 2 из 5I use a pixel pets site where you have to click pets to feed them. The old version let me open links as tabs in a new window and close them all with a single click on the red X of the window and it worked perfectly for me; with the new one, I can only open 30 tabs in the same window and then close them one by one.
I used to revert to version 2.4, the last one working properly, but it has stopped working.
- от Tux, 4 года назадОценено на 2 из 5With the update to firefox 53, snap links v2 stopped working on me. I installed Snap links plus. For some reason the initial explanation panel does not appear if you are not making a clean install (without snap links 2) so I thought for a long time that it simply didn't work.
After checking the comments here I found the config page ( http://cpriest.github.io/SnapLinksPlus/welcome.html ) and learned how to use the "lasso". It's better than nothing, but less effective than selecting different cells on a table -> right click -> Open on X tabs that you could use with the previous version.
When you right click to use the lasso, the contextual menu opens at the same time, which makes the usage less than ideal, then it opens the tabs automatically. Not bad per se, but for me it's a step back from what we had previously.
- от JMJimmy, 5 лет назадОценено на 2 из 5I've used this a lot over the years, I thought at one time that it should be added to the core build of Firefox. This latest version has completely destroyed what it was.
What's wrong in an overview:
- Completely removed the context menu on release so you can't decide what to do anymore or cancel an accidental selection/release
- All the options that came with the context menu are gone removing 99% of the functionality
- Unable to shape the box properly, one direction stays static and acts like a move function while the other resizes so you can never shrink a box
Badly done devs. Badly done. Now I have to figure out how to revert....
- от Geoff M, 5 лет назадОценено на 2 из 5I messed around trying different keyboard modifiers combinations and looking for basic instructions before finding out that you need to drag with the right mouse button - which isn't identified ANYWHERE. it just opens all links within in a new tab. So, not very convenient if what you want to do is mass download a bunch of files. I'll use Opera instead.