Ответ разработчикаразмещено 9 месяцев назад
Thank you for your review. I don't own a Mac so I cannot debug this problem. However, the same bug has been reported in Chrome. So, I am tempted to believe that the problem comes from the operating system even if it is very strange to me.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17297950, 21 час назадholy cow this thing is amazing.. it is really helping me to learn and not waste time clicking through online material that requires a thousand clicks
- Оценено на 4 из 5от 郭襄, 15 дней назад"I canceled the option to remove external css, but the saved HTML file removed the original css style, making it visually significantly different from the original HTML file. Therefore, I had to manually write css"
- Оценено на 4 из 5от knightgao, 19 дней назадWhy some websites have saved pages without pictures? thanks！
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 19 дней назадThis might be due to a a bug, please create an issue here: https://github.com/gildas-lormeau/SingleFile/issues or contact me by email via the extension page on the store. Enabling `Network > pass "Referer" header after a cross-origin request error` in the options page of SingleFile might also help.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от pfb, месяц назадWebsite archives on VirusTotal.com are no longer displayed correctly.
Previously, VirusTotal.com saves from Firefox still showed up correctly.
After VirusTotal.com's recent interface change, SingleFile saves from Firefox are rendered incorrectly; but the save from Chrome still shows correctly.
Attached below are 1 file created before (A) and 2 files created after (B+C) when VirusTotal.com changed its interface. Attached are 3 screenshots of those 3 files.
_ File (A), created on Firefox (2022-04), before change:
_ File (B), created on Firefox (2023-02), after change:
_ File (C), created on Chrome (2023-02), after change:
* Screenshot of 3 files:
* Link to website of file scanning results on VirusTotal.com:
Ответ разработчикаразмещено месяц назадThank you. This is a bug in Firefox. For your information, I reported it here: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1817675.