Оценено на 5 из 5от Shouryan Nikam, год назад
This works on Windows but not on Mac for some reason. Creator can you please fix this! Works wonderfully on Windows though!
Ответ разработчикаразмещено год назад
Thank you for your review. I don't own a Mac so I cannot debug this problem. However, the same bug has been reported in Chrome. So, I am tempted to believe that the problem comes from the operating system even if it is very strange to me.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 18157483, 7 дней назад* trial run on single webpage of fenix nightly 122.0a1 (Build #2015987392), bd7fff1650+, downloaded without any issues
* i dont have github account, for issues what are my other options?
- Оценено на 2 из 5от gregzeng, 18 дней назадWorks ok on Chromium based browsers, but Firefox, not sure. Mint Cinnamon, official, with all latest certified updates. New installation everywhere.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 11321600, 2 месяца назадrepeatedly popping up an unwanted 'release notes' tab when I am not interacting with the extension. deleted.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 2 месяца назадI'm sorry for the inconvenience. This sounds like a bug but I cannot reproduce it and you're the only person reporting it. It's supposed to display the announcement only once the extension updated to the version 1.22.x. The announcement has been removed in the new version anyway.
BTW, you're supposed to contact me or post an issue here https://github.com/gildas-lormeau/SingleFile/issues when you encounter a bug. The advantage is that this "trick" works for any open-source project. It's more productive because your comment has been flagged as a "bug report", it will surely be deleted and will have served absolutely no purpose.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14972800, 2 месяца назадSingle File is an outstanding tool as it enables us to save perfect HTML screenshots of webpages with all resources embedded and even with my own annotations. Amazing for lots of processes. Thank you and kudos for the developer.