- Оценено на 4 из 5от ScarabParamit, 5 месяцев назадSmoother than Tree Syle Tab, but lacks many of it's additional plugins that expand it's functionality, also i'm surprised i found no option to restore Tree order when i restore parent Tab, i TST restored parent tab get placed above it's children like nothing has happened, in Sidebery i need to reorder them again. Is that a bug?
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Case, 6 месяцев назадI like it a lot better than Tree Style Tabs. Sidebery is the superior add-on.
It's under very active development and receives regular updates.
It's a real must-have in Firefox, and I think Mozilla should implement it as an official functionality.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Expert Plus, 6 месяцев назадTST user here.
Maan, please, first of all, why is the f Sideberry don't have same colors as of my theme installed? Secondly, I didn't find any way to show tabs as icons, to customize it via CSS, and etc. Sorry, but TST is better!
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Thangaraj, 6 месяцев назадThis extension has matured a LOT! Extremely configurable. I've used Firefox with Tree style tab a lot in the past, then switched to edge for some time (once they added native side-tabs) and now floating between the 2 browsers. Been using visual tabs more recently to keep things simpler. Now trying Sidebery again & it's been a very nice UX, better then TST. Search tab feature is in v5 beta and that will probably round out what I need from this side tab type of extension :)
Extremely good work to update and maintain this actively for firefox which is right now an extremely good browser (even though missing side-tabs natively and we have to resort to custom overrides etc), thank you sir!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от RLW, 7 месяцев назадToo much hassle. All I want is to move my tabs from the top to the left side bar. But this add-on does nothing to remove the tabs from the top of your browser. It's pointless. You are required to follow some complex steps which don't even seem to work. Their own github page is out of date, talking about firefox from 100 years ago.
I haven't used firefox for a decade. I thought I'd give version 100 a go, and immediately wanted this add-on. Seeing now why I didn't bother with Firefox anymore. It's decades behind other browsers, as are the addons.