- от Пользователь Firefox 14012433, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5It saves all the information of a website if needed, including links and hypertext.
The only minus is:
unHMTL or MAFF also saved the address of the original webpage.
In "Save page WE" I cannot find this.If you want to automatically display the address of the original web page when the saved page is opened, then enable the 'Include information bar at top of page' option.
Alternatively, you can use the 'View Saved Page Info' button/context menu command to display a lot of information about the saved file, including the address of the original web page.
- от Пользователь Firefox 5509918, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Единственное WE-дополнение, которое я нашел, чтобы сохранять WEB-страницы полностью. И оно работает !
Можно было бы добавить опцию, чтобы исключить сохранение рекламных ресурсов (например баннеров) и ссылок на них, например, введя black-list, или фильтр по какому-нибудь признаку.
- от Yuniel Leal Yanes, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5I really appreciate the effort you do with keep this wonderful kind of addon updated, but (there is always a "but")
Sorry for give you 3 stars, I change it if you can resolve the problem or explain me why can not to do, I'm explain:
+SOME PAGES CAN'T SAVE SOME IMAGES
OS: Windows 10 Pro 1709 16299.309
Save Page WE: 9.3
Save Page WE Options > Saved Items: All checked
Webpage I want to save: http://www.wowhead.com/guide=3799/17-garrison-followers-under-2-hours-17-alliance-14-horde (Web about game WoW)
Using: Save Standard Items
Problem: All (or the important) images hosted on another server are not saved (other server: wow.zamimg.com)
This addons when finished download files report me that can't save about 8 images more or less.
I read "almost" every review and can't saw response from Developer about this problem (some users report this), but I detail all to have exact the test enviroment.
Thanks to developer for assist me with a solution, the problem was that I have very slow connection, and max timeout of 60s was to low, in the next version will increasy it.
Change my review to 5 star, you deserve it!!!
- от arandor, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Before Firefox 57 I used the extension that could save web pages as MAFF or MHTML. I thought all was lost when I updgraded to FF57. Then I found this extension. I like it even better than the old extension.
It saves complete pages as HTML and includes all of the graphics within the HTML. Any modern browser can open the pages without a problem. They look exactly the same as the original.
If you want to save web pages in a format that can be opened by any modern browser, this is the extension for you.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13186980, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Excellent work, doing the job that Firefox team should have done.
Save in archive, tab group, favorites organizing and screen to clipboard are basic tasks that should be available without add-ons.
Just fast without functionality is not enough.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13606796, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5got to give it five stars, because each time i used it so far, it worked. made a nice, single, independent offline html file that includes formatting and images.
why firefox cant do this by default with "save page as..." continues being a mystery to me. but this plugin is great.