- от Пользователь Firefox 14175759, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Great extension, especially because it saves the whole page into a single html file that can be accessed in all browsers and all platforms. It offers also options for which elements of the page to save. It can also create a top bar with the info and link to the original source page.
- от reikred, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Being able to save an entire webpage into ONE static file named with %DOMAIN% and %DATE% and %TIME% macros is really super. Wishlist: Program addon to run every day at certain times, automatically, on a set of web pages. I sent a separate email about this. Also wish Print Edit WE would get the %DOMAIN% and %DATE% and %TIME% automatic filenaming macro capability soon :-).
- от Пользователь Firefox 13963076, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5First usage, worked out of the box. Didn't save the hrefs on the page but that's ok and it's more than enough for what I needed. Will update in the future as I'm using it but so far so good for now.
Kudos to the devs, this surely works way better than firefox option to save a full webpage, and that's a pro for sure.
- от ATX69, 3 года назадОценено на 2 из 5This addon is mediocre. Nowhere near as good as UNMHT was, but that one didn't get updated to work with these newer versions of FF, and that's a big loss. Save Page WE can't save this or that; I'm constantly getting messages about it not being able to save some part or parts of the page, and sometimes it doesn't save anything at all--it just doesn't respond to any attempts to save a page! You'll see the floppy disk icon change color which indicates you've clicked it to save something, but nothing happens. All I can say is, I never had these problems with UNMHT, which saved everything. Worse yet, I look for some other addon that might do the same thing, but I find nothing! The only solution I could think of was to download a portable version of FF v56 and download UNMHT for it, as well as some other addons that haven't been updated for FF. Meh.Save Page WE is designed to save a web page as currently displayed. This is almost identical UnMHT's save 'Current State'. There is currently no equivalent to UnMHT's save 'Original File'. It would be possible to add this feature to Save Page WE, but not many users have requested this feature.
With regards to Save Page WE not saving pages, please can you provide a link to a page that is not saved. Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- от Пользователь Firefox 13114579, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Perfect for our needs, and able to be used right out-of-the-box!
We backup created content hourly, and until this extension, we've simply been copy-pasting into a Google Doc (unlimited storage, formatting, etc. - rudimentary, sure, but effective).
This saves the page exactly as it appears in a browser, to a single, cross-browser-compatible file (rather than a folder of files & main htm file, such as "Save Page As" in Firefox Menu). One click, and the full file is saved in Downloads (by default).
File size appears to range from 1-3mb (obviously site / page dependent) - point being, it's consistent, manageable, and not filled with unnecessary options or ads.
Kudos, DW-dev, and thank you!
- от Пользователь Firefox 14135626, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5It doesn't save the whole page, only the things that are currently displayed in the browser window. This is not what I expected from an addon with the name "Save Page".Save Page WE is designed to save a web page as currently displayed. The documentation on the Save Page WE homepage on Mozilla Add-ons did not make this completely clear. The documentation has now been updated.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14085925, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5This does not work as well as unMHT. When I save pages from the UK Met Office e.g. https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/mobile/forecast/gcqx6uk8k with SPWE I cannot open the tabs for the days of the week. But it works perfectly with unMHT. This add-on does not deserve even a single star.
- от -=|MisterY|=-, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Thanks a lot for the prompt feedback! Setting the Referrer Header helped in this case!To resolve this problem, please try either or both of these solutions:
‒ Scroll to the bottom of the page, to force images to load, before using Save Page WE.
‒ Set the Referer Header option to "Send referer header with origin and path".
- от Пользователь Firefox 14077163, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Приложение удобное, т.к. позволяет сохранить один компактный файл, который можно открыть даже в другом браузере. Но, у дополнения есть очень большой "минус" в отличие от UnMHT. При избытке на многих страницах материала (рекламы и т.п.) оно не позволяет сохранять отдельные выделенные элементы страницы.
- от gracefool, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Really sad that unMHT died, it was better, for instance allowing the saving of multiple tabs. Also this one is lacking documentation - there's no explanation of the special fields in Saved File Name. Is there any way to customize them and are there any fields beyond doman, date and time?The only fields available are %DOMAIN%, %DATE% and %TIME%. These fields may appear in any order in the file name prefix and/or suffix, together with normal text.
- от bonbonbillo, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5many times can not save pictures, eg:articles of toutiao.com. not as good as unMHT.Save Page WE always saves the current state of the web page. This means Save Page WE will only save images that have already been loaded.
Just scroll to the bottom of the page, to force images to load, before using Save Page WE.
- от Пользователь Firefox 12697017, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5excellent extension...only 1 thing I miss: in UNMHT you had the option to save multiple tabs as .mht at once (either as a single-file mht or one mht file per page). COuld you please implement this option too?