- от Пользователь Firefox 14051258, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Fantastic!! Saving one single web page used to leave dozens or even hundreds of small files in a folder that could get separated from the html. Now it is ALL IN ONE DOCUMENT. What an improvement! I wish I had this years ago. I only wish I could go back and convert my old ones into this format.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13970483, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Why there is no choice of a folder for saving a file?
Почему нет выбора папки для сохранения файла?Please follow these steps:
1. On the Firefox main menu bar, select ‘Tools’ and then ‘Options’.
2. Scroll down to the ‘Files and Applications’ section.
3. Set the ‘Downloads’ option to ‘Always ask you where to save files’.
Now when you use Save Page WE:
1. A popup window will open with two options: ‘Open with’ and ‘Save File’.
2. To save the file, select ‘Save File’ and click on ‘OK’.
3. A 'Save As' window will open allowing you to choose where to save the file.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14042328, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Prior to your update of this add-on, I could save any .xml page as a single .html file with a single click. As of 5/19/18, I get an error message, it won't save it at all, and much time spent setting the options on the add on is fruitless. I have relied on this add-on for months to simply convert my newsfeed xml to a single html document for viewing online, and I've pointed search engines to this html file. Now this add on doesn't work do this at all, and I'm spending time on a Sunday I needed to spend elsewhere trying to fix something that wasn't broken to begin with. Please re-enable this capability with the awareness that I am experiencing real and significant harm by relying on an add-on your making it available invited me to use only to suffer precisely because I accepted your invitation to use it. By any reasonable standard, that's not good.The first thing to say is that Save Page WE is designed to save HTML pages, not XML pages.
With Save Page WE 9.7 & 9.8, it was possible to save XML pages providing the 'new save method' option was enabled. Unfortunately, some problems were found with the 'new save method', so it was removed in Save Page WE 9.9, and it is no longer possible to save XML pages. Apologies for any inconvenience.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13982633, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Unfortunately, it doesn't save personal entries and comments on any website, so disappointing.
It also has some issues with certain websites like ebay.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13578194, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5It works very well. It fails, sometimes, only in saving the typeface of the page, but with the right configuration* the information (text and images) is always stored. * I have set it to save "Chosen items" and chose "Html object and embed files".
- от Пользователь Firefox 14012433, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5It saves all the information of a website if needed, including links and hypertext.
The only minus is:
unHMTL or MAFF also saved the address of the original webpage.
In "Save page WE" I cannot find this.If you want to automatically display the address of the original web page when the saved page is opened, then enable the 'Include information bar at top of page' option.
Alternatively, you can use the 'View Saved Page Info' button/context menu command to display a lot of information about the saved file, including the address of the original web page.
- от Пользователь Firefox 5509918, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Единственное WE-дополнение, которое я нашел, чтобы сохранять WEB-страницы полностью. И оно работает !
Можно было бы добавить опцию, чтобы исключить сохранение рекламных ресурсов (например баннеров) и ссылок на них, например, введя black-list, или фильтр по какому-нибудь признаку.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13909005, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5UnMHT was working fine but Save Page WE doesn't work fine.
Can you try to save this site?
I was used this settings;
10 Maximum depth of saved nested frames
100 Maximum size allowed for a resource (MB)
60 Maximum time for loading a resource (secs)
It is downloading all sources but image slider doesn't work. I was tried with UnMHT and image slider worked.
Please fix this bug. I will give you 5 stars. We need really good extension. RIP UnMHT.
- от Yuniel Leal Yanes, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5I really appreciate the effort you do with keep this wonderful kind of addon updated, but (there is always a "but")
Sorry for give you 3 stars, I change it if you can resolve the problem or explain me why can not to do, I'm explain:
+SOME PAGES CAN'T SAVE SOME IMAGES
OS: Windows 10 Pro 1709 16299.309
Save Page WE: 9.3
Save Page WE Options > Saved Items: All checked
Webpage I want to save: http://www.wowhead.com/guide=3799/17-garrison-followers-under-2-hours-17-alliance-14-horde (Web about game WoW)
Using: Save Standard Items
Problem: All (or the important) images hosted on another server are not saved (other server: wow.zamimg.com)
This addons when finished download files report me that can't save about 8 images more or less.
I read "almost" every review and can't saw response from Developer about this problem (some users report this), but I detail all to have exact the test enviroment.
Thanks to developer for assist me with a solution, the problem was that I have very slow connection, and max timeout of 60s was to low, in the next version will increasy it.
Change my review to 5 star, you deserve it!!!