- от S_Cafe, 21 день назадОценено на 5 из 5Very good, saves a webpage as a complete file.
Note to developer: In the docs and preferences there doesn't seem to be an option to chose the file save folder/location, which defaults to the browser download folder. Being able to customize the save location would be a nice addition.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 17 дней назадIn Firefox, go to Tools > Options, select the General tab, and set the Downloads option to 'Always ask you where to save files'. This will work whether using the old or the new save method.
Alternatively, in Save Page WE Options, enable the 'Use new save method' option and the 'Always show browser Save As dialog box' option. The new save method works on a few websites where the old save method doesn't work, but it does not remember the previous save location (folder).
- от Пользователь Firefox 12855343, 2 месяца назадОценено на 3 из 5In Twitter not working, when I save the page or direct messages the result is just a piece of speech
Please help and thanks
you told me
Unable to reproduce this problem. Is there anything special in the configuration of your Twitter account
Use Firefox Twitter, try to save a long conversation DM you find that not all messages in the conversation have been
Not everything is saved
Is there any solution
- от scottobob, 5 месяцев назадОценено на 4 из 5When you've opened an html file and then use Save Page WE to re-save it, the page should be written to that html file.
This is useful when you make iterative modifications to an html file, saving it after each one.
Note that the "always show browser 'save as'" option, if ticked, should also go to the source html file as the first option.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13823307, 6 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5Wonderful. I tried to save the page to pdf by printing on file, but some graphic elements were missing. Saving with this addon worked on the first try, was fast and apparently complete.
- от avalon, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5Sorry, but this add-on is absolutely terrible...:
1. You have to download every web page TWICE to save it with Save Page WE. Why in the world should i download again the file that has already been fully loaded in a browser??? Mozilla Archive Format didn't have such an inadequate behavior.
2. Don't work without internet (even when you already have a fully loaded web page): If you are trying to save a web page without internet connection you will just save a plain HTML file without pictures etc. Mozilla Archive Format add-on didn't have this problem as well.
3. Many unsaved items or VERY LONG saving time and VERY BIG file size:
Mozilla Archive Format 6 sec. 1,2 MB. Almost all items are saved.
Save Page WE (Slow Resources 10) 12—13 sec. 2 MB. Many unsaved items.
Save Page WE (Slow Resources 1000) 93 sec (!!!). 30 MB (!!!). Almost all items are saved.
4. You can't save a web page before it's fully loaded in a browser. Mozilla Archive Format add-on didn't have this problem as well.
5. No option to save only selected parts of a web page. UNMHT add-on didn't have problems with that.
6. Sortable tables becomes nonsortable. Mozilla Archive Format have this problem as well.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 8 месяцев назадMozilla Archive Format (MAF) and UnMHT don't work with Firefox after Version 56 or with other browsers. Legacy extensions, such as MAF and UnMHT, were able to access internal functionality within Firefox to support their operations. This is not possible for new extensions that have to use the new WebExtensions API's. Also, new extensions cannot access all of the resources that were loaded when the page was loaded by the browser, so these resources have to be reloaded.