- от Пользователь Firefox 12855343, 18 дней назадОценено на 3 из 5In Twitter not working, when I save the page or direct messages the result is just a piece of speech
Please help and thanks
you told me
Unable to reproduce this problem. Is there anything special in the configuration of your Twitter account
Use Firefox Twitter, try to save a long conversation DM you find that not all messages in the conversation have been
Not everything is saved
Is there any solution
- от scottobob, 3 месяца назадОценено на 4 из 5When you've opened an html file and then use Save Page WE to re-save it, the page should be written to that html file.
This is useful when you make iterative modifications to an html file, saving it after each one.
Note that the "always show browser 'save as'" option, if ticked, should also go to the source html file as the first option.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13823307, 4 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5Wonderful. I tried to save the page to pdf by printing on file, but some graphic elements were missing. Saving with this addon worked on the first try, was fast and apparently complete.
- от avalon, 6 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5Sorry, but this add-on is absolutely terrible...:
1. You have to download every web page TWICE to save it with Save Page WE. Why in the world should i download again the file that has already been fully loaded in a browser??? Mozilla Archive Format didn't have such an inadequate behavior.
2. Don't work without internet (even when you already have a fully loaded web page): If you are trying to save a web page without internet connection you will just save a plain HTML file without pictures etc. Mozilla Archive Format add-on didn't have this problem as well.
3. Many unsaved items or VERY LONG saving time and VERY BIG file size:
Mozilla Archive Format 6 sec. 1,2 MB. Almost all items are saved.
Save Page WE (Slow Resources 10) 12—13 sec. 2 MB. Many unsaved items.
Save Page WE (Slow Resources 1000) 93 sec (!!!). 30 MB (!!!). Almost all items are saved.
4. You can't save a web page before it's fully loaded in a browser. Mozilla Archive Format add-on didn't have this problem as well.
5. No option to save only selected parts of a web page. UNMHT add-on didn't have problems with that.
6. Sortable tables becomes nonsortable. Mozilla Archive Format have this problem as well.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 6 месяцев назадMozilla Archive Format (MAF) and UnMHT don't work with Firefox after Version 56 or with other browsers. Legacy extensions, such as MAF and UnMHT, were able to access internal functionality within Firefox to support their operations. This is not possible for new extensions that have to use the new WebExtensions API's. Also, new extensions cannot access all of the resources that were loaded when the page was loaded by the browser, so these resources have to be reloaded.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15122656, 6 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5This is/was an excellent extension but now it has become unusable?, the issue I am having began when I tried to save a page using custom items and ever since then nothing else happens when I try to save a page Basic/Standard/or Custom and when I try to save the page again I get the following message!
"Operation already in progress" I don't know if its due to an updated version or what the issue is? I hope you can get this issue resolved.
- I will update my ratings then thank you!
PS I'm running on FF 78.1.0esr on Win-10 64-bit, and have updated this extension to ver-22.0, to no avail
I have the update 22.1 and everything is good to go again, thank you! I have upgraded my ratings to 5 stars!
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 6 месяцев назадIt sounds like something went wrong with the update to Version 22.0. A new Version 22.1 has been released today. Try updating to this new version to see if it fixes the problem.
By the way, do you have 'Scripts' enabled in Custom Items? This is not recommended, because it can cause display problems when saved pages are opened.
If problems persist, please email support at: email@example.com
- от denb10, 6 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5Version 2.0.10 works well but since the last version (21.0), I'm unable to save any page, the badge on the icon is OK (SAV) but nothing happens, I don't know why.
I'm running FF 68.11.0esr on Win7 64-bit.
Thank you for your answer.
Fixed in new version 22.0, thank you very much.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13499072, 6 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5Great add-on! Almost always works for me. I can't figure out where the comments go if one enables the "prompt for comments while saving" feature, but: oh well. Thanks much to the Dev for this util. I'll have to try some of his/her others.