от Пользователь Firefox 13499072, год назад
Оценено на 5 из 5
Great add-on! Almost always works for me. I can't figure out where the comments go if one enables the "prompt for comments while saving" feature, but: oh well. Thanks much to the Dev for this util. I'll have to try some of his/her others.
- от Jan, 15 дней назадОценено на 5 из 5EDIT: Thanks for the reply!!! It works now, thanks for the info!
Put the script tag in the page, but not what is inside.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 15 дней назадBy default, Save Page WE does not save script elements. In the Save Page WE Options dialog, there is an option to save script elements when saving Custom Items, and there is another option to allow execution of scripts when the saved page is opened in a browser. Please provide a link to the page where the saved script element is empty.
- от Christa83, месяц назадОценено на 5 из 5I like it very much: uncomplicated and fast ;-)))
One file and so easy. Thank you DW-dev!
One question: why is the file size limited to 200MB?
- от McGerhart, 2 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5Good addon, but i have 3 great problems: escpecially where i need this tool most
- at Reddit, Youtube and Twitter) it is NOT working.
Did try it with Chrome and Firefox.
Addition: sorry, must have been a mistake somewhere at my configuration, it now works again, strange ...
- от S_Cafe, 7 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5Very good, saves a webpage as a complete file.
Note to developer: In the docs and preferences there doesn't seem to be an option to chose the file save folder/location, which defaults to the browser download folder. Being able to customize the save location would be a nice addition.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 7 месяцев назадIn Firefox, go to Tools > Options, select the General tab, and set the Downloads option to 'Always ask you where to save files'. This will work whether using the old or the new save method.
Alternatively, in Save Page WE Options, enable the 'Use new save method' option and the 'Always show browser Save As dialog box' option. The new save method works on a few websites where the old save method doesn't work, but it does not remember the previous save location (folder).