Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 3 года назад
You can save to a specific folder. In Firefox's 'Tools > Options', select the 'General' tab, and in the 'Downloads' section choose 'Always ask you where to save files'.
- от Serhii, 5 дней назадОценено на 5 из 5I have been using this add-on for many years, I think it is one of the best, but I do not understand why limit the work of this add-on on mozilla.org sites, for example support.mozilla.org. Sometimes I would like to save the necessary articles, but the application is blocked ...
Please add the ability to disable checking for special sites in the settings - function specialPage (url) or exclude checking for addons.mozilla.org and support.mozilla.org in the application itself. Leave it to users to decide where the application should work and where it shouldn't.
- от Jan, 2 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5EDIT: Thanks for the reply!!! It works now, thanks for the info!
Put the script tag in the page, but not what is inside.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 2 месяца назадBy default, Save Page WE does not save script elements. In the Save Page WE Options dialog, there is an option to save script elements when saving Custom Items, and there is another option to allow execution of scripts when the saved page is opened in a browser. Please provide a link to the page where the saved script element is empty.
- от Christa83, 3 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5I like it very much: uncomplicated and fast ;-)))
One file and so easy. Thank you DW-dev!
One question: why is the file size limited to 200MB?
- от McGerhart, 3 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5Good addon, but i have 3 great problems: escpecially where i need this tool most
- at Reddit, Youtube and Twitter) it is NOT working.
Did try it with Chrome and Firefox.
Addition: sorry, must have been a mistake somewhere at my configuration, it now works again, strange ...