- от Mojavve, 10 месяцев назадОценено на 4 из 5I use this plugin pretty much every day and for my purposes it's fantastic. I simply need a way to download photos to specific folders on my NAS and this does the trick exactly. I don't necessarily use some of the more advanced features but just being able to right click and save to a large variety of folders I've set up (and having hotkeys to jump to them quickly) has saved me a significant amount of time. The only reason I'm giving it a 4 star instead of 5 has to do with the options UI. considering how many folders I have set up, messing with the path list is pretty tedious. I wish it either had a proper UI (not just a textbox but an actual interactable list you can add to), or allowed for automatically importing from a txt file so I could update it dynamically using scripts.
However, this is honestly a really minor complaint. I have very few issues.
Some of the negative reviews seem to think this addon has no value because it doesn't work for their specific use case, and some even claim there is no other point. These people are just wrong. I honestly would have gone mad if this didn't exist. I probably wouldn't even bother collecting the photos I do without it.
I highly recommend save in!
- от nop, год назадОценено на 1 из 5Does NOT do what it says regarding routing based on website.
Only reason to use this crap and doesn't even work as advertised.
If it does then it doesn't explain how to do so at all. Would give zero stars if possible.
- от P S, год назадОценено на 4 из 5I like this a lot, especially since it's the only one of the genre I've found that generate the context menu and correctly save an image from a link. However, since I don't want or need to use sub-dirs, it' still adding an extra step since I have to click the save in context menu and then a second click on the first item int he sub menu.
Any chance you can add an option to skip the sub-menu? Ie just save to default directory without having to go to second level menu. If so, this would get a five.
- от Пользователь Firefox 11440590, год назадОценено на 4 из 5Google traductor spanish.
Thanks for the extension, it is fantastic, however since I have more than 500 folders and subfolders and writing a line for each one with its submenus is exhausting, I would like if you can make it recognize them all at once. Thanks for your attention.
Gracias por la extension, es fantastica, sin embargo ya que yo tengo mas de 500 carpetas y subcarpetas y escribir una linea para cada una con sus submenus es agotador, me gustaria si se puede hacer que las reconozca todas de una sola vez. Gracias por tu atencion
- от Flarzo, год назадОценено на 5 из 5Excellent add-on for people who save a lot of images frequently. Initially I had trouble getting Symlinks to work but I solved that issue by downloading Link Shell Extension (https://schinagl.priv.at/nt/hardlinkshellext/linkshellextension.html) and creating Symlinks that way.
- от Glock, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Making my life so much easier.. but wish I could choose myself how many "last" folders I want, and it would be nice with some tutorials for the advanced settings. Some times I cant read the config options (looks like the text goes white or something).
I saw there was someone saying the rules cant do two things.. it can! But it was a pain to figure out..
Here is one example to add time and url to the filename:
// Add ISO date to filenames
// Add ISO date to filenames
// Matches images with no dot extension in filename
// Matches videos with no dot extension in filename
- от mad_muffinz, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5It won't save images with direct urls that don't end in the format type, such as ones from Twitter. Example: