- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13926824, 5 лет назадIt used to work fine, but now when a password is asked for, the app asks me to log in to it with my Roboform password and do some selections. This makes it worse than loading the applications password directly.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Client, 5 лет назадWill... the app still need a Lot of modifications and addition to claim to be the number One password manager
I can give few example, -- Labels (labeling the passcard) , -- Reset date for particular logins ...
- Оценено на 2 из 5от RG, 5 лет назадThis add-on hides the search window of Firefox. Makes it very frustrating. You have to disable RoboForm to see the Firefox search window, then remember to re-enable it. Extremely annoying.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13658842, 5 лет назадThis used to be a great application for book marking, passwords and safe-notes.
Now it is a over complicated not user friendly t all.
On my own personal computer at home I have to keep entering password access to Roboform - WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING A PASSWORD SERVICE THAT YOU HAVE TO KEEP ENTERING A PASSWORD FOR?
I understand for business etc, but why not5 let the customer choose how tight he needs his passwords.
I used to use ROBOFORM for notes and comments regarding sites, access and pricing comparisons etc.
It is just ridiculous for a single user who has paid (previously) for a lifetime license.
And now I find myself looking at LAST PASS
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12990110, 5 лет назадDoesn't work with my phone anymore! Tried updating! Says not compatible! Firefox no longer compatible.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12724962, 5 лет назадThe major problem I see with Roboform lower toolbar is it covers up the Foxfire status bar where link URLs are normally displayed. This is a significant problem as viewing the link URL before clicking on it is a security feature of Firefox. The Roboform lower toolbar must be closed to see the Foxfire status bar and while closing the toolbar takes one click, it takes three clicks to open it up again.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12393914, 5 лет назадI've used and paid for Roboform for many years. I resisted the Roboform Foxfire v57 compatible add-on for many months while it was gradually improved. It now seems to have regain the functionality of the old Foxfire Roboform add-on toolbar.
The major problem I see with Roboform lower toolbar is it covers up the Foxfire status bar where link URLs are normally displayed. This is a significant problem as viewing the link URL before clicking on it is a security feature of Firefox. The Roboform lower toolbar must be closed to see the Foxfire status bar and while closing the toolbar takes one click. While it just takes Alt+R to reopen the Roboform lower toolbar, I wish there was a solution to allow Firefox's status bar to just remain visible to see a hyperlink destination URL without having tho toggle the Roboform lower toolbar.
I've noticed that since COVID-19 Siber Systems support and development has dwindled from bad to non existent. This current extension is only available in a 32bit version.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13547447, 5 лет назадSince Firefox upgraded to V57, the recent versions of the Roboform extension for Firefox are much less useful than they used to be - no upper toolbar and the optional lower toolbar randomly disappears or gets obscured; no option on the button interface to fill only or edit password fields, only fill and submit; a cluttered screen on the button interface that requires more clicks and provides fewer functions. Roboform blames this on the Firefox requirement to use Web Extensions, and Firefox pins the responsibility on Roboform to adapt its interface. In truth, Firefox is free and Roboform charges so Roboform has the most to lose if customers leave because of the reduced capability.. Even before Firefox V57, Roboform was becoming less useful because of two-factor authentication, two screen logins, sites that block automatic filling of password fields, and the like. I've used Roboform for many years, but at this point I would recommend that a new user try one of the free password managers.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13508668, 5 лет назад1) When started, it was a one-time purchase. Then it switched to require and annual repurchase.
2) Does not work with some programs like Thinkorswim.
3) Often will not FillForms saying it sees no open browsers.
4) It does a good job with it's prime mission of preserving PWs when logging in to new sites - often too good, saving multiple logins.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13508236, 5 лет назадI have been using RoboForm for years. The old Firefox add-on allowed you to place the toolbar at the top of the browser screen. The new extension does not allow that. When the toolbar is placed at the bottom of the screen, it hides information that I need to see from Firefox regarding URLs. This is a MAJOR problem and I may begin to look elsewhere for a password manager. PLEASE FIX THIS.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13467035, 5 лет назадUnfortunately the lower toolbar hides Firefox's "Find" box and the status bar which shows URLs when you hover above them.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от RockofAges, 5 лет назадUsed to work great now not so much. Dose not fill on some of my web sights that it used to and no longer has the menu at the top. Don't like how it displays the passwords anymore.
- I want the toolbar back at the top where I'm used to looking for it