- от Пользователь Firefox 10068626, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Every time I try to install Roboform as a Firefox add-on, a message appears to say that I am using Forefox v 42.0 and that I need to update Firefox. My Firefox settings include automatic updating; Firefox confirms that my current is version 59.0
I can go no further with Roboform and have so far had a very poor experience.
- от Oonix, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5This add-on never worked properly when trying to work with existing bookmarks. Not only were there multiple steps in an overly complicated install (Am I installing a separate tool? Why the separate forms tool? Trying to bundle with a paid business version?), but support never followed up on an open ticket other than to say "It works for us on version 58". Weeks have gone by after submitting the captures as requested of the error when trying to import bookmarks. They never fixed the problem nor offered any help.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13809370, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5All the former passwords are gone, can't log into nothing, updated to this new Robform and NOTHING IS THERE.
AND EMAIL IS NOT COMCAST ANY MORE, IT IS FASTMAIL.NET
- от Пользователь Firefox 13736563, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5It will not install because it will not let me "add fox fire" since it says I have ver. 47 of Fox Fire but according to Fox Fire I have 58. This has taken 1 1/2 hours. YOUR PROGRAM SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do not buy it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joe Fischer, Jr.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13717934, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5With RoboForm enabled, the "save password" feature in Firefox is automatically disabled. I contacted RoboForm and they admitted that this was done on purpose. I am very disappointed in their choice.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13713950, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Recently started turning off the firefox's "remember passwords" setting on each FF restart. Annoying to no end and now - useless. Use 1pass.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13649301, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5I have been using Robform for over 10 years but with the latest upgrades to Firefox it has now been rendered an inconvenient and completely useless application. It is quicker to pull up a list of passwords from a secured file than it is to fumble through the menus to get to an "automated" login. What a terrible ending to what was otherwise a very good product. I disabled my automatic renewal this month and have moved on to Lastpass. Lastpass doesn't have all of the features and convenience that Roboform used to, but it is far more convenient and better than resorting to a secured list.
RIP Roboform, 2017.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13614840, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5I just paid for the Roboform Everywhere and I am trying to import the Csv file into RF after putting the extension on Firefox. But everytime I get to the point where I choose which browser to upload to it tells me firefox is not installed. I can see the button on top and I have the toolbar across the bottom. If its not installed where are those coming from???? I want a refund but not sure how to even get to a human. This app SUCKS!
- от Пользователь Firefox 13594341, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Everytime that there is an update things go wrong. i always resist updating but did so by accident and sure enough they change and ruin things. now you cannot get the bar in the task bar where it used to be and where i want it. its a shame they pay engineers and coders and others to ruin a good product rather than provide additional functions or just leave it alone.