- от Пользователь Firefox 14424803, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5I am having trouble setting up my new computer with Everywhere. It was easy the old way when I could just put the thumb drive in and it would work well.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14391617, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5You might as well admit you have no real support. You ask for an email to get a verification, and it takes forever to arrive, if it arrives at all. I bought a new computer and cannot recover my account. I have paid my annual subscription fee and have no roboform. thanks. you have my emails and telephone number. if you give a damn, contact me.
- от revspencer, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Don't know whether I'm reviewing Roboform or myself, but I can't get the program to let me sign in ONCE to add password—I have to log into Roboform EVERY TIME I want to make an addition. I'm THIS CLOSE to deleting it because all it really does is interrupt my workflow.
- от galatei, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5It has malicious tendencies, for example it changes Firefox settings, and overrides user choices. One thing I can't get around with this addon is that it disables the built-in login manager completely on every start. I don't recommend using it, who knows what else it modifies.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14283116, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5I'm trying to get Roboform on my computer, and I get an error message saying something like "Unable to install Roboform". Very frustrating!!! Can anyone help me??
- от Пользователь Firefox 13682869, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5RoboForm changes permissions re firefox password manager with no permission from the user. You say that this is how it was designed recently by only allowing one password manager to work. There is a workaround that takes a few extra keystrokes and both are working fine together. I consider this 'improvement' to be a major bug especially since the user has no control!
- от DeadboltSecurity, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Utter garbage. Rarely does it even detect that you are on a log in screen. Then when YOU DO get a web page that youv'e logged into many times it offers no suggestion BUT when you manually type in the credentials it asks if you want to save those credential!!!
Why ask if you're never going to remember them.
- от Пользователь Firefox 12646228, 3 года назадОценено на 1 из 5I have tried for days to install Roboform and keep it on my computer. It disapears and when needed I have a icon but no program.
I have used this program for years and now it is nothing but trouble.