- от Пользователь Firefox 14430176, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5This add-on for RoboForm is unable to be installed. The directions says to click on a button then another one to install this add-on. There are no buttons or the page the buttons are supposed to be on. So what's happening is the 'circle' keeps spinning around and says, "Loading...". Otherwise, when I click on the icon, the page does nothing but go away when I click on anything on it.
It seems like Every RoboForm update has some problem. I'm still waiting to get one that installs flawlessly into Safari and Firefox. I get tired of writing support for help. That said, Support has ALWAYS helped me fix the problem quickly.
Support gets * * * * *.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15258216, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Very poor - this used to be a good toolbar now is a piece of crap. It does not fill any fields. If you click on the toolbar button it loads the identities every time from who knows where and you have to wait....UNUSABLE.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15169550, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5This is the most convoluted difficult installation I have ever encountered. Directions are missing or unclear. I have spent 2 days trying to get this thing to work. I ran the install but apparently you have to run it twice for it do everything. I shouldn't have to login to every screen every time. If I login to roboform, I should be able to navigate throughout the product without having to reenter my master password. I have tried the tutorials but I can hardly tell the difference between the screen prints and the directions. For me, this is a kludgy disaster. I just tried to go back to the tutorials but they won't display any longer so I can't get any more help.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15025925, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Roboform used to work well. Firefox now blocking "legacy extensions" and new version won't download. I guess it's back to chrome as not having my password manager is a dealbreaker.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14781552, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5does not work all the time have to keep re-installing it . and will not fill in 2 part password screens . looking for another password manager. also will not work on multiple computers. this sucks want my money back. yeah good luck with that
- от Пользователь Firefox 14600429, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5I uninstalled it because after i started using it, firefox slowed to a crawl and kept crashing. Now even after I uninstalled it ,It keeps popping up and asking for my master password and wont accept it. I hate to give up and quit using firefox, but it looks like everything on here is the same: It's some of the coolest ideas I have ever heard and looks great. Then works good a couple of days then one problem after another and no support. I think firefox is here before its time. Maybe there needs to be better technology before a person can use it. Literally everything i try on here doesnt work. The Gmail checker works good and thats about it.Maybe it's my computer? Maybe it's me? all I know for sure is it's more trouble than its worth to me at this point, so i will go dig through my computer files for a few hours and hope like hell whatever this thing left behind is marked Roboform or my computer is ruined.
- от Ray, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5my god I have never had so much difficulty signing in, it keeps asking me to install it on the phone and the phone Firefox will not accept that I have signed in anywhere else it is stuffed.