- от Пользователь Firefox 16243602, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5The developers are thieves. I purchased RF when ALL future upgrades were promised to be free of charge. I think it was version 6. Then they started to ask money for upgrades and now I'm stuck with version 7 without support in browser as they don't support RF 7 in new versions of extensions. They should be fined for lying to customers. My worst SW purchase ever.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15271839, год назадОценено на 1 из 5tried to install as a Firefox extension. it kept telling me I had to download firefox even tho i’d downloaded and installed firefox already at least three times. totally incompetent implementation.
- от jvpdh, год назадОценено на 1 из 5I have a paid licence for Roboform 7 (since 2003 I paid 4 times).
Since half january 2020 the tab Options in the Firefox add-on don't display anymore.
The hint of Firefox user 15574440 on 12/01/2020 gave the same result: empty tab Options.
I decided to upgrade to the free Roboform 8. I didn't check 'Automatic sync' but the install procedure still made an online user account, copying all my passwords to the internet, what I don't want (security + I don't need it).
I then saw in my online account:
Currently you are using a trial RoboForm Account (expires on 2020-02-11).
I don't want to pay some 25 euro every year for functionality I don't need. I deleted my online account.
Afterwards, I have the same complaints as in:
I will change to another password manager. That's a pitty because I liked Roboform, since 2003.
- от Talk.Nerdy.To.Me, год назадОценено на 1 из 5Coming to the end of a 5 year subscription. I used to think Roboform was grand. I remember when you could tap your fingerprint reader and it would auto-login instead of having to click the icon. No idea why they took away that functionality, shame they did. But what is even more frustrating is requiring you to type in your password every couple of weeks because so many people forget theirs. I'm sorry, why punish everyone for the idiots sake? I can remember my password. I don't want to have to reenter it. I want to be able to 100% of the time use my fingerprint. Unless they pull this "feature" out, I won't be resubscribing and I'd not recommend it.
- от Kitten McGray, год назадОценено на 1 из 5within the trial period roboform keeps popping up with the message how much days free trial left. After the free trial roboform keeps popping up that trial period is over. Well ok trial period is over and i only use if at all roboform with basic settings. Programm is annoying and doesn't add anything to remembering passwords. Just write them down in a word doc is as useful as roboform is
- от Пользователь Firefox 15571642, год назадОценено на 1 из 5This money grubbing company used an update of this add-on to disable key functionality for older versions of RoboForm which I bought in good faith. The newest version of the software is a vastly different product than the one I bought (twice). I do not want the new product and I will not buy it.
Siber Systems is making KeePass look better every day!
- от P|C, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5I've been using this password program for 10 years and I've been able to muddle through only being able to understand 50% of its potential. Mostly because the manual is so talky. When I need to know how to calabrate my monitors with Spyder program the company has a very nice video that took me step by step through the rather daunting and technical process. Roboform join us in the 21st Century.
Also, the whole morass of the Master Password is a mess. Ive got two (2) master passwords on this computer that work with my email logon. Then I had to navigate the stormy seas of volume 7 and the transition to √olume 8. Then the mystery about how to use the program on my phone and iPad. I've given up on that. I'm feeling like someone in a bad marriage. Should get divorce but way too much trouble migrating from one partner to someone new. Not to mention the kids, got 100 passwords and how will I get to see them again. Or retain custody? So like many, I'll stay married to Roboform for the sake of the kids.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13291094, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Piece of junk. I finished altering my RoboForm password while someone was banging on my door. The visitor was from UPS and spent time talking to me. When I got back to my PC I realized I didn't write it down. I couldn't remember it after 5 weeks. A phone call to tech support resulted in an assist of "too bad". Most password protected applications have developed methods to help you get back on track. I've been using their package for a very long time. That didn't matter - I was Out of Luck.