- от UPukaJRm, месяц назадОценено на 5 из 5I think I solved the recent "not working" problem by checking the option "Enabled" (it was unchecked) and deleting the default "F2" Keyboard Shortcut. Now, long left clicks open links like they should and F2 does nothing to the add on. I tested with 0.5b12 on 78.10.1esr and across restarts. Thanks for this great add on!
- от Пользователь Firefox 11640498, 2 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5Unfortunately... stopped working.
Hope the Dev will fix it soon in the next update.
EDIT: By doing several tests, finally I discovered that removing/reinstalling the add-on makes it work again. Perhaps this happened in my case because I'm using Nightly. So I can't really blame the add-on (deserves 5 starts).
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 2 месяца назадLooks working for me…
Please provide more details here: https://github.com/Infocatcher/Right_Links_WE/issues/27
Also please ensure, that used latest Right Links WE 0.5b12.
- от JD, 3 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5It's been so useful add-on but it doesn't work anymore.
YAY! It does work again! thank you!
- от Пользователь Firefox 12370795, 3 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5Latest version of today (2021/03/13) does NOT work anymore
Works again with latest version v.0.5b12 of 2021/03/14. Thanks.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 3 месяца назадStrange... may be your issue is about broken defaults (was fixed in new v.0.5b11).
Or please provide more details here: https://github.com/Infocatcher/Right_Links_WE/issues
Also fixed image-only links in v.0.5b12:
- от Чувак, год назадОценено на 5 из 51. Can you add long click right mouse button (context menu without timeout, open link with long click )?
2. Wnen i use long right click to use context menu, after timeout menu dont show, its only show when i release the button. Hmm..
- от eggyolk, год назадОценено на 5 из 5Very nice add-on, thanks a lot!
I'm using it with firefox 68 ESR on a linux system with a 3-button mouse. I'm using only the "Long left-click" since the "Right-click" interferes with the context menu in an unfavorable manner.
My typical use-case: Scanning a news-portal, I open some articles in new tabs in the background via long left-clicks and then I read the articles in the tabs afterwards. However, there may be articles I want to read immediately, so I open them in a new tab in the foreground via the standard firefox middle-click shortcut.
Bottom line: Although this add-on aims at 2-button mice, it is also very useful for 3-button mice. It would be even more practical, if there were a "Long middle-click" option in the preferences: a short middle-click opens a link in a new tab in the foreground, a long middle-click opens a link in a new tab in the background. Such a feature would comply with the standard firefox mouse shortcuts. (Till the change to the WebExtensions API, the add-on "MClickFocusTab" provided exactly this feature - for me it was one of the most important add-ons. Unfortunately, it was not adapted to the WebExtensions API.)
- от Kosimek, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Great add-on. One of the reasons I finally made the switch to FF version 69+. The only issue I have is that, when I click on a link in the Bookmarks toolbar is does not open the link in a separate window (like it does when I click a link on a page) causing me to override the page I was on. Very annoying. Is there anything that can be done about that?
- от Scribe, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5I just use the long left click option, which works well for me, and I've found it's best to deselect the right click option, together with 'handle clicks on images' - which causes a problem when dragging a map, but that's to be expected.
I also use v0.4.1 on Pale Moon 28.4 On this it's also necessary to deselect 'handle clicks on bookmarks,' otherwise dragging bookmarks has to be done quite rapidly!
Thanks very much for a really useful extension :-)
- от Пользователь Firefox 13461505, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5A great add-on that works perfectly... Until a few hours ago. It does not work at this precise moment, at least in my case. Any update error?